150/5300-13 - Draft Change 19 to AC 150/5300-13, Airport Design
- Date Issued
- June 29, 2012
- Responsible Office
- AAS-100, Office of Airport Safety & Standards - Airport Engineering Division
Establishes uniform standards for the siting and designation of parachute landing areas.
We will incorporate the final version of Change 19 to the current Airport Design AC, AC 150/5300-13, into the final version of AC 150/5300-13A, which we plan to publish by September 30, 2012.
- Change 19 to AC 150/5300-13 (PDF, 867 KB)
- Industry Letter for Change 19 to AC 150/5300-13 (PDF, 158 KB)
- Comment Matrix for Change 19 (MS Word, 89 KB)
- Development of Criteria for Parachute Landing Areas on Airports, DOT/FAA/AR-11/30 (PDF, 578 KB)
- AIDS Brief Report-Skydiving (PDF, 132 KB)
- ASRS Brief Report-Skydiving (PDF, 142 KB)
- NTSB Brief Report-Skydiving (PDF, 154 KB)