Information is available to educate the public about the risks, and effects, of lasers on pilots and flight crews, and the consequences of doing so.
- Make Sure Laser-Light Displays Aren't Aimed at the Sky
- Laser Pointer Safety
- Laser light shows and other outdoor laser presentations
- Laser Safety Public Service Announcement (MP3) (September 2012)
- FBI Reward Program Aimed at Deterring Laser Strikes
- Laser Offenders
- Protecting Aircraft from Lasers Flyer
- Laser Pointer Leads to Arrest
Laser light shows and other outdoor laser presentations
Follow FAA procedures and guidelines when planning an outdoor laser light show or demonstration to ensure the safety of pilots and crews.