Supplemental Type Certificates - Establishment of Certification Basis
- Same as for a change to type design.
- 14 CFR 21.115(a), Applicable requirements
- Each applicant for a supplemental type certificate must show that the altered product meets applicable requirements specified in 14 CFR 21.101 and,
- In the case of an acoustical change, show compliance with the applicable noise requirements of 14 CFR part 36 and,
- In the case of an emissions change, show compliance with the applicable fuel venting and exhaust emissions requirements of 14 CFR part 34.
Last updated: Friday, July 7, 2023