Title 14 Code of Federal Regulations
Advisory Circulars (AC)
- 20-27, Certification and Operation of Amateur-Built Aircraft
- 21-12, Application for U.S. Airworthiness Certificate, Form 8130-6
- 39-7, Airworthiness Directives
- 65-23, Certification of Repairpersons (Experimental Aircraft Builders)
- 90-89, Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook
- 90-109, Airmen Transition to Experimental or Unfamiliar Airplanes
- 8100.8, Designee Management Handbook
- 8130.2, Airworthiness Certification of Aircraft and Related Products
- 8050-88, Affidavit of Ownership for Amateur-Built and Other Non-Type Certificated Aircraft
- 8000-38, Fabrication/Assembly Operation Checklist. (See Fig. 4-15 in Order 8130.2 linked above)
- 8130-6, Application for U.S. Airworthiness Certificate.
- 8130-12, Eligibility Statement: Amateur-Built Aircraft.
- 8610-2, Airman Certification and/or Rating Application.
Last updated: Friday, March 19, 2021