David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport (DWH)
David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport is a medium sized, primarily GA airport near the city of Tomball in unincorporated Harris County, Texas. It is located about 23 miles northwest of Houston's central business district and about 10 miles northwest of George Bush International Airport in Houston. The airport has two parallel hard surface runways and a complex system of taxiways.
Airport Diagrams, VFR Charts, Chart Supplement, NOTAMS, and Construction Notice Diagrams, etc., are routinely updated. Here are some links to current FAA information.
- Aeronautical Information Services. The Aeronautical Information Services site has a wealth of information and:
- Is the authoritative government source for collecting, storing, maintaining, and disseminating aeronautical data for the U. S. and its territories.
- Develops and maintains all public instrument flight procedures and airways.
- Serves as the FAA's aeronautical charting authority for the development, publication, and dissemination of aeronautical charts and products to support aviation and to meet demand for increased capacity, efficiency, and predictability in the airspace, routes, and airports of the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Airport Construction
- Airport Diagram
- Chart Supplement
- From the Flight Deck Videos
- Hot Spots
- VFR Charts