You may download the entire database to your computer by clicking on the link below. The archive file contains the:
- Aircraft Registration Master file
- Aircraft Dealer Applicant file
- Aircraft Document Index file
- Aircraft Reference file by Make/Model/Series Sequence
- Deregistered Aircraft file
- Engine Reference file
- Reserve N-Number file
Files are updated each federal business day. The records in each database file are stored in a comma delimited format (CDF) and can be manipulated by common database management applications, such as MS Access.
Download Documentation for file content and configuration.
Aircraft Certificate Expiration Date has been added to the Master Download file.