- JO 7210.632A
- Air Traffic Organization Occurrence Reporting including Change 1 and 2
- Date issued
- Office of Primary Responsibility
- AJI-0, ATO Safety and Technical Training
- Access restriction
- Order purpose statement
This order provides guidance for processing mandatory air traffic and technical operations occurrence reports. This guidance identifies what is to be reported and how to report. This order does not eliminate the requirements set forth in Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Order JO 1030.3, Initial Event Response, which provides guidance for the immediate dissemination of information following significant Air Traffic Organization (ATO) safety events.
- JO 7210.632A with Change 1 and 2 (PDF)
- JO 7210.632A CHG 2 (PDF)
- JO 7210.632A with Change 1 (PDF)
- JO 7210.632A CHG 1 (PDF)
- JO 7210.632A (PDF)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelled documents Number Title Date JO 7210.632 Air Traffic Organization Occurrence Reporting 2011-12-16