Aeronautical Navigation Products - AJV-3
Aeronautical Navigation Products (AeroNav Products) supports Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, and Aviation Planners with a myriad of products and services to promote safe aeronautical navigation.
- Develops and maintains the FAA's Instrument Flight Procedures (IFPs).
- Develops and maintains Performance Based Navigation Procedures to support the Next Generation Air Traffic Systems (NextGen).
- Compiles and publishes the FAA's Instrument and Visual Flight Rule (IFR and VFR) Aeronautical Chart Products.
- Produces specialized aeronautical products to support Terminal and Enroute Air Traffic Control.
- Develops and maintains Digital Aeronautical Products to support pilot's Electronic Flight Bags and Flight Management Systems.
- Produces specialized Digital Products to support Air Traffic Control and Airport and Airspace Planning.
- Distributes FAA paper and digital Aeronautical Chart Products worldwide through a network of Authorized FAA Chart Agents, sales outlets and direct, one-time sales.
- Develops and disseminates Navigational Products and Services to the Department of Defense, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and other Federal Agencies.
Abigail "Abby" Smith, Director
FAA, AeroNav Products AJV-3
1305 East-West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910