Transport airplanes are airplanes for which a type certificate is applied for under part 21 in the transport category and that meet the transport category airworthiness requirements. Multi-engine airplanes with more than 19 seats or a maximum takeoff weight greater than 19,000 lbs must be certificated in the transport category.
Certification of Transport Airplanes
- How to Plan a Certification Project
- International Validation and Domestic Certification
- Original Design Approval Process
- Regulations and Policies
- Use of Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee (ARAC) Recommended Rulemaking
- Aircraft Certification Technical Training Program Job Aids