Draft Airport Engineering Briefs
Supplemental Guidance to AC 150/5345-44K, Specification for Runway and Taxiway Signs
- Draft Engineering Brief 104, Supplemental Guidance to Advisory Circular (AC) 150/5345-44K (Specification for Runway and Taxiway Signs)
- This EB addresses omissions and ambiguities in AC 150/5345-44K. It provides FAA safety personnel, airport owner operators and their support staff, and signage providers with interim guidance in interpreting and applying the AC while we revise the AC. This is a revised draft.
- Comment deadline: November 14, 2022
- See also:
Guidance for the Implementation of Changes in Industry Cement Standard Specifications
- Draft Engineering Brief XXX, Guidance for the Implementation of Changes in Industry Cement Standard Specifications
- This EB provides interim guidance on the specification of cements to be used with construction of airfield pavements (cement treated subgrade, stabilized subbase, stabilized base, rigid pavement and concrete for miscellaneous structures).
- Comment deadline: October 21, 2022
Last updated: Friday, October 14, 2022