We circulate Draft Advisory Circulars to interested industry associations to obtain comments and recommendations for action. To receive email alerts when we post new Draft ACs, select the "Subscribe" link above.
|Number||Title||Current AC||Deadline for Comments|
|150/5345-27F (PDF, 396 KB)||
Draft AC 150/5345-27F, FAA Specification for Wind Cone Assemblies (posted 10/09/2020)
This AC contains a specification for wind cone assemblies to be 2 used to provide wind information to pilots of aircraft.
Procedure for Commenting on Draft ACs
Please see the industry letter for each draft to determine specific instructions for submitting comments. If you are a member of one of the following industry organizations, you can also submit your comments via the organization.
- Air Line Pilots Association
- Air Transport Association of America
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association
- Airport Consultants Council
- Airports Council International--North America
- Allied Pilots Association
- American Association of Airport Executives
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Transportation & Development Institute) 1
- DOD Policy Board on Federal Aviation 2
- Experimental Aircraft Association
- General Aviation Manufacturers Association
- Helicopter Association International
- International Air Transport Association
- National Air Transportation Association
- National Association of State Aviation Officials
- National Business Aviation Association
- Regional Airline Association
Note 1 - For ASCE, submit comments to:
Jonathan C. Esslinger, P.E.
Director, Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
Note 2 - For DOD Policy Board on Federal Aviation, submit comments to:
DOD Policy Board on Federal Aviation
SAF/AQKT Room 4E128
Washington, DC 20330-1060