Airport sponsors agree to certain obligations when they accept Federal grant funds or Federal property transfers for airport purposes. The FAA enforces these obligations through its Airport Compliance Program.
- AC-150/5100-19, Guide for Airport Financial Reports filed by Airport Sponsors
- Assurances (Obligations)
- Assurances, Airport Sponsors (PDF)
- Assurances, Planning Agency Sponsors (PDF)
- PFC Assurances (PDF)
- Sponsor Grant Assurances Overview (PDF)
- Developing an Airport Leasing Policy (PDF)
- FAA Airport Compliance Manual - Order 5190.6B
- Obligating Documents (PDF)
- Release of Airport Obligations (PDF)
- Required Submittal for a Request for Release of Airport Property (PDF)
- Revenue Diversion (PDF)
- Standard Provisions for Sales of Airport Property (PDF)
- Please contact our regional Compliance Officer, Jorge E. Panteli.