August 11 — Registration now Open! October 27-29
August 3 — Boeing 737 MAX AD NPRM now available for early public review.
July 28 — The grants are awarded to 184 Airports in 41 States and 6 Territories.
July 27 — This month, we look at the importance of pattern precision.
July 17 — Decision enables the FAA to move forward with the project.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 150/5210-6E — Aircraft Fire Extinguishing Agents for Airports (November 27, 2023)
- 20-109B — Service Difficulty Reporting System (Air Operator/Air Agency/General Aviation/Unmanned Aircraft Systems) (November 1, 2023)
- 120-125 — Development and Use of an Operator's MEL, NEF Program, and CDL for Operations Under 14 CFR Parts 91K, 121, 125, and 135 (November 1, 2023)
- 121-37B — Voluntary Disclosure Reporting Program - Hazardous Materials (October 25, 2023)
- 120-124 — Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) Training Program (October 24, 2023)
- 2022-13-10 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 16, 2022)
- 2022-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-15-07 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-16-04 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 2022-15-06 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- AC 8050-1B — Aircraft Registration Renewal Application (November 15, 2023)
- AC 8050-135 — FAA Entry Point Filing Form for the International Registry (November 15, 2023)
- AC 8050-5 — Dealer's Aircraft Registration Certificate Application (November 15, 2023)
- FAA 1320-19 — Directives Feedback Information (November 15, 2023)
- AC 8050-4 — Certificate of Repossession of Encumbered Aircraft (October 26, 2023)
- JO 7110.664 — Standard Taxi Routes (February 1, 2024)
- 4040.28 — Application of Flight Hour Rates for FAA Flight Program Aircraft (November 24, 2023)
- AC 1600.27F — Procedures for Responding to Violence at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) (November 17, 2023)
- 8900.684 — Use of Air Carrier Pilots During Flight Standardization Board Evaluations for Transport Airplanes (November 28, 2023)
- JO 7340.774 — CANCELLATION OF ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “DPJ” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “JET CARD” (November 28, 2023)
- JO 7340.773 — ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “WUP” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “UP AVIATION” (November 28, 2023)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures are unavailable.
- Ground Stoppages are unavailable.
- Ground Delays are unavailable.
- Arrivals/Departures are unavailable.
RT @USDOT: We are prioritizing the hiring and training of air traffic controllers as air travel continues to grow. President Biden’s budget…
Make the holidays merry and bright, not dangerous. Laser lights pointed at the sky could strike an aircraft, tempor… t.co/2EfugAa1MI
@nytimes We make it clear to our employees that they can and should report incidents, without the risk of reprisal.
The behavior cited in the @nytimes report is unacceptable and has already been addressed.
The FAA is deeply committed to the health and well-being of our air traffic controllers and all of our employees.
Nothing is more important than the safety of everyone who flies in our National Airspace System.
RT @FAA_Mike: This week I visited the FAA’s Tech Center where we’re making advancements in surface safety tools as we pursue our goal of ze…
We appreciate Walter and everyone at the FAA Command Center! Smooth flying across most of the country today. Look f… t.co/HqxzRdMC4c
RT @TSA: BREAKING NEWS: TSA screened more than 29.5M individuals at airports nationwide during the Thanksgiving holiday travel period, from…
To better identify safety trends and prevent accidents, the FAA is proposing to increase the amount of time cockpit… t.co/FSMI99BCjI