- Reference Handbooks
- Practical Test Standards
- Airman Certification Standards
- Airman Certificate Testing Service (ACTS)
- Computer Testing Supplements
- Inspection Authorization Information Guide (PDF)
- Knowledge Testing Authorization Requirements Matrix (PDF)
- Allowable Aids & Materials, (AC-60-11C)
- Order 8080.6H, Conduct of Airman Knowledge Tests
- Find an FAA Examiner
Reporting & Statistics
- How do I register for an exam?
- Who can administer my practical test?
- What is a knowledge test report?
What's New and Upcoming in Airman Testing
- What’s New and Upcoming in Airman Testing (PDF)
- Changes to Testing for a Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Aircraft Rating (PDF)
- Sample Airman Knowledge Tests
- Schedule an Airman Knowledge Test
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (FAA-H-8083-25B) Addendum A (PDF)
The Airman Testing Frequently Asked Questions document, formerly referred to as Questions and Answers, has been extensively revised.