The Aircraft Certification Technical Training Program uses classroom instruction, distance learning and workshops to develop a highly technical workforce. Most of this technical training is available to non-FAA personnel as well.
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Designee Training and Seminars
- Industry, Military, and Other Government Agencies
Contacts for Aircraft Certification Technical Training
- Academy Aircraft Certification Service Training Branch
For enrollment of non-AIR employees, such as government employees from services other than Aircraft Certification, industry representatives, and FAA Designees.
- See International Training