NOTAMs - are notices filed with an aviation autority to alert pilots of potential hazards along a route of flight or at a location that could affect the safety of the flight.
Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) - are issued by the NOTAM System to restrict certain aircraft from operating within a defined area on a temporary basis to protect persons or property in the air or on the ground.
Safety Alerts and Charting Notices - are notices regarding charting products currently in effect that may not be NOTAM worthy.
VFR Chart Update Bulletins - provides major changes in aeronautical information that have occurred since the last publication date of each Sectional, TAC, and Helicopter Route Chart listed.
VFR Class B Enhancement Graphics - provides graphics designed to increase safety and aid pilots in gaining situational awareness within existing and redesigned Class B areas.
A/FDs, Alaska & Pacific Supplements - provides airport, communication and NAVAID information.
Alaska Wx Cameras - Servicing 190 Alaska locations on a near real-time basis.
Aeronautical Chart User's Guide - contains a listing of charting symbols used on each AeroNav product and its meaning.
Frequently Asked (Visual) Questions - contains a listing of frequently asked questions and answers.
Aeronautical Navigation Products (AeroNav Products) supports Pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, and Aviation Planners with a myriad of products and services to promote safe aeronautical navigation.
- Develops and maintains the FAA's Instrument Flight Procedures (IFPs).
- Develops and maintains Performance Based Navigation Procedures to support the Next Generation Air Traffic Systems (NextGen).
- Compiles and publishes the FAA's Instrument and Visual Flight Rule (IFR and VFR) Aeronautical Chart Products.
- Produces specialized aeronautical products to support Terminal and Enroute Air Traffic Control.
- Develops and maintains Digital Aeronautical Products to support pilot's Electronic Flight Bags and Flight Management Systems.
- Produces specialized Digital Products to support Air Traffic Control and Airport and Airspace Planning.
- Distributes FAA paper and digital Aeronautical Chart Products worldwide through a network of Authorized FAA Chart Agents, sales outlets and direct, one-time sales.
- Develops and disseminates Navigational Products and Services to the Department of Defense, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and other Federal Agencies.