AC 150/5340-1K - Standards for Airport Markings
150/5340-1K - Standards for Airport Markings
- Date Issued
- September 03, 2010
- Responsible Office
- AAS-100, Office of Airport Safety & Standards - Airport Engineering Division
Contains the FAA standards for markings used on airport runways, taxiways, and aprons. This AC cancels the Signs and Marking Supplement (SAMS).
This document is consolidated to include Change 1, dated November 17, 2010.
- 150/5340-1K (Complete - Consolidated to include Change 1) (PDF, 6.82 MB)
- 150/5340-1K Table of Contents (PDF, 92 KB)
- Drawings for AC 150/5340-1K (including Change 1) (ZIP, 5.75 MB)
- Errata Sheet for AC 150/5340-1K - Change 1 and Consolidated AC (February 19, 2013) (PDF, 133 KB)
Change 1 - Standards for Airport Markings
Change 1 corrects text and formatting errors, clarifies instructions and marking characteristics, and incorporates the corrections noted in the errata sheet for AC 150/5340-1K.