AIMM S2 Releases
Release 1 - NAVLean Support
Release 1 (Initial Operating Capability): established the infrastructure, hardware and software for the Aeronautical Common Service (ACS), and demonstrated initial support for the NAVLean portlet.
- Web Feature Service (WFS)
- Business Processes
- Web service for NAVLean Data capture
- Complex Data Query: Phase I
- Data Ingest, Dictionary, Transformation, Storage to support NAVLean
- Host NAVLean Interface
Release 1 is expected to reach initial operational stability in December 2015.
Release 2 - SAA Support
Release 2 integrates the Special Activity Airspace (SAA) AI subject area, including the legal definition as well as the dynamic schedules. Requirements for this release include:
- Ingest and provide SAA Data
- Data Ingest, Dictionary, Transformation, Storage to support SAA
- Data Notification
- Complex Data Query: Phase 2
The planned release date for Release 2 is December 2016. Developmental Testing on Release 2 begins in Feb 2016.
Release 3 - NOTAM, National Airspace System Resources (NASR), and Remaining Updates
Release 3 - Final Operating Capability (FOC): integrates NOTAMs, incorporates the NASR requirements, and provides mapping capabilities as well as capabilities for performing analytics and generating metrics on the AI. Requirements for release 3 include:
- Ingest and provide NOTAM
- Any remaining Data Ingest, Dictionary, Transformation, Storage
- Business Rules
- Complex Data Query: Phase 3
- Web Mapping
- Metrics and Data Analytics
- Migration of NASR: including rules and processes
- Integration of NASR functions with ACS
- One-stop-shop/web portal
Release 3 FOC date is scheduled for October 2017.