This website hosts the electronic version of the printed publication Notices to Airmen, which is published every 28 days. The latest two editions of the publication appear here.
- More information (PDF) about Notices to Airmen and its contents (Foreword)
|June 23, 2016 Notices to Airmen (PDF)||06/23/16–07/20/16|
|May 26, 2016 Notices to Airmen (PDF)||05/26/16–06/22/16|
NOTE: Until further notice, the NTAP is no longer available in HTML format. See memorandum (PDF) for further information.
Oshkosh NOTAM, Wisconsin (PDF)
How can I get the printed version of Notices to Airmen?
- Subscription information and current pricing are available on the U.S. Government Printing Office website.
- If you have a paid subscription to the printed publication and wish to cancel it, you can do so by writing to:
Superintendent of Documents
U.S. Government Printing Office
P.O. Box 979050
St. Louis, MO 63197-9000
- Federal employees should contact their publication distribution officers for subscription-related issues. (FAA employees — see page vi. of the Notices to Airmen (PDF version, above) for current listing).
- If you wish to cancel your subscription or be removed from our distribution list, please e-mail 9-ATOR-HQ-MailDistribution@faa.gov.
|Questions or Comments Concerning…||Contact|
Notam & Weather Contractions
|Part 1||Airway Notams
Airport, Facilities, & Procedural Notams
General FDC Notams
|Part 2||Part 95 Revisions to Minimum En Route
IFR Altitudes and Changeover Points
|Part 3||International Notices to Airmen||
Phone: (703) 925-3007
|Part 4||Graphic Notices|