PARMO Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question: PARMO Information Request
Question: Where can I locate my (AGHME) monitoring status results?
Answer: AGHME monitoring status results are located under the "RVSM Approvals" section of the PARMO web site, AGHME monitoring status results
Question: How soon after my monitoring flight will my AGHME monitoring status results be available?
Answer: AGHME monitoring data undergo quality control review. The quality control review period is typically 30 days; AGHME monitoring status results are released at that time.
Question: There are multiple dates in the record for my aircraft registration in the RVSM Approvals database available on the web. Which DATE should I use?
Answer: Use the most recent DATE in ANY COLUMN listed for the aircraft registration in the RVSM approval database.
Question: Why is my aircraft not listed on the (RVSM) Approvals database available on the web?
Answer: Typically,this event is caused by one of two factors. Either the necessary RVSM approval information such as airworthiness approval has not been entered into the state airworthiness authority system or the RVSM Approvals Database Adminstrator does not have sufficient information to include the aircraft in the RVSM Approvals database.
Question: How can I find Approvals for aircraft registered in other countries?
Answer: Regional Monitoring Agency links:
- Australian Airspace Monitoring Agency (AAMA)
- Africa Regional Monitoring Agency AFI ARMA
- Regional Monitoring Agency of the Caribbean and South America (CARSAMMA)
- China Regional Monitoring Agency (China RMA)
- European Regional Monitoring Agency (EUR RMA)
- Eurasia Regional Monitoring Agency (RMA Eurasia)
- Japan Airspace Safety Monitoring Agency (JASMA)
- Middle East Regional Monitoring Agency (MID RMA)
- North Atlantic Central Monitoring Agency (NATCMA)
- North America Approvals Registry and Monitoring Organization (NAARMO)
- South Atlantic Monitoring Agency (SATMA)