The Airport Safety Program addresses general aviation airport safety, runway safety, airports certificated under 14 Code of Federal Regulations Part 139, and safety management systems (SMS).
If you need to report or edit a wildlife strike or just want to check strike data, please visit the FAA’s Wildlife Strike Database.
- Airport Safety 2020 Calendar (PDF)
- ASO CertAlert bulletin: Reporting Airport Condition and Airport Contact Information (PDF)
- Southern Region Airport Safety Awards (PDF)
- National guidance on Airport Safety »
Part 139 Certification
- Part 139 process overview
- Airport Safety Self-Inspection (PDF)
- Burn facility contacts
- CertAlert bulletins (Southern Region)
- Certification Safety Inspection Schedule (PDF, 132 KB)
- A Quick Reference to Airfield Standards (PDF)
- The Wildlife Hazard Problem, Assessment, & Management Plan (PDF)
- More about Part 139 Certification »
- National guidance on Part 139 »