August 11 — Registration now Open! October 27-29
August 3 — Boeing 737 MAX AD NPRM now available for early public review.
July 28 — The grants are awarded to 184 Airports in 41 States and 6 Territories.
July 27 — This month, we look at the importance of pattern precision.
July 17 — Decision enables the FAA to move forward with the project.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 90-110C — Service Provider Authorization Guidance for Public Performance Based Instrument Flight Procedures (IFPs) (September 12, 2023)
- 91-79B — Aircraft Landing Performance and Runway Excursion Mitigation (August 28, 2023)
- 43-216A — Software Management During Aircraft Maintenance (August 25, 2023)
- 33.70-4 — Fatigue Life of Nickel Powder Rotating Life-Limited Parts (August 15, 2023)
- 187-1S — Flight Standards Service Schedule of Charges Outside the United States (August 15, 2023)
- 2022-13-10 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 16, 2022)
- 2022-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-15-07 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-16-04 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 2022-15-06 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 5100-144 — Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, Airport Terminal and Tower Project Information (September 12, 2023)
- AC 8050-1B — Aircraft Registration Renewal Application (August 23, 2023)
- AC 8050-88A — Affidavit of Ownership Light-Sport Aircraft Manufacturer's (August 1, 2023)
- AC 8050-98 — Aircraft Security Agreement (August 1, 2023)
- AC 8050-88 — Affidavit of Ownership for Amateur-Built and Other Non-Type Certificated Aircraft (August 1, 2023)
- JO 7110.664 — Standard Taxi Routes (February 1, 2024)
- JO 7610.14 — Non-Sensitive Procedures and Requirements for Special Operations (October 5, 2023)
- JO 7610.4X — ##Sensitive Procedures and Requirements for Special Operations (October 5, 2023)
- N JO 6563.4 — (%)AWOS-C SPECI Criteria Change (September 14, 2023)
- 8900.674 — Data Collection of 14 CFR Part 135 Operators Conducting 14 CFR Part 380 Public Charters (September 13, 2023)
- N JO 6200.60 — (%)FY 2024 National Test Equipment Program Calibration Funding Shortfall (September 12, 2023)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures are unavailable.
- Ground Stoppages are unavailable.
- Ground Delays are unavailable.
- Arrivals/Departures are unavailable.
RT @TravelGov: Whether for mountain biking or bungee jumping, safaris or surfing, millions of U.S. citizens travel abroad each year for adv…
We're looking for the best sustainable aviation projects to help achieve our goal of net-zero emissions by 2050. Le… t.co/muX8idzdNW
RT @FAASafetyBrief: While we should be taking steps to prevent safety deviations, as long as humans are involved, mistakes will occur. But…
The FAA will award nearly $300M for projects that increase production and deployment of sustainable aviation fuels,… t.co/7gC8eEHZui
RT @FAASafetyBrief: To be great, it’s best to learn from the greats. Here are some tips for pilots in training from award-winning flight in…
RT @TSA: Hey Parents! Do you want your kids to know how to travel with their furry friends? Watch TSA KIDS: "The Tale of the Traveling Tale…
Possible strong gusty winds, low ceilings and rain showers through most of today along the East Coast. Check flight… t.co/cdHVLPlnq1
Do you know the right seat for your child when you fly? ✈️ There are some differences between car and air travel. L… t.co/v1a15Y0g1K