May 24 — FAA announces hiring opportunity for experienced aviation safety professionals.
May 18 — Security restrictions help prevent unauthorized UAS flights over select, national security sensitive locations
May 18 — Stay Safe! This month, we look at best glide speed and distance.
May 14 — Register now to interact with officials from the FAA, EASA and other foreign civil aviation authorities.
May 9 — Data from flight tests will advance safe drone integration.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 25-7D - Flight Test Guide for Certification of Transport Category Airplanes (May 4, 2018)
- 61-98D - Currency Requirements and Guidance for the Flight Review and Instrument Proficiency Check (April 30, 2018)
- 90-66B - Non-Towered Airport Flight Operations (March 13, 2018)
- 150/5340-30J - Design and Installation Details for Airport Visual Aids (February 12, 2018)
- 90-80C - Approval of Offshore Standard Approach Procedures, Airborne Radar Approaches, and Helicopter En Route Descent Areas (December 21, 2017)
- 2018-09-14 - Bombardier, Inc., Airplanes (published May 24, 2018)
- 2018-11-05 - Honda Aircraft Company LLC Airplanes (published May 24, 2018)
- 2018-06-51 - Agusta S.p.A. Helicopters (published May 23, 2018)
- 2018-11-01 - Airbus Helicopters (published May 23, 2018)
- 2018-09-51 - CFM International S.A. Turbofan Engines (published May 23, 2018)
- AC 8050-1B - Aircraft Registration Renewal Application (May 2, 2018)
- AC 8050-88A - AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP LIGHT-SPORT AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER'S (April 30, 2018)
- AC 8050-98 - AIRCRAFT SECURITY AGREEMENT (April 30, 2018)
- AC 8050-88 - AFFIDAVIT OF OWNERSHIP FOR AMATEUR-BUILT AND OTHER NON-TYPE CERTIFICATED AIRCRAFT (April 30, 2018)
- AC 8050-4 - CERTIFICATE OF REPOSSESSION OF ENCUMBERED AIRCRAFT (April 30, 2018)
- JO 2900.2 - Air Traffic Organization Audits and Assessments (June 1, 2018)
- 8020.11D - Aircraft Accident and Incident Notification, Investigation, and Reporting (May 10, 2018)
- JO 6110.8F - Maintenance of the Offshore Flight Data Processing System (OFDPS) (May 8, 2018)
- JO 7360.3 - Change to FAA Order JO 7360.1D Aircraft Type Designators (May 23, 2018)
- JO 7340.454 - Foreign ICAO Three Letter Designator (3LD) Additions and Modifications (excluding U.S.) (May 23, 2018)
- 8900.469 - OpSpecs/MSpecs D088 and D089, Maintenance Time Limitations (May 8, 2018)