August 26 — FAA hosts third annual Drone Safety Awareness Week from Sept. 13–19
August 24 — More than 250 grants awarded to airports across the U.S.
August 18 — Workshop will be held on Thursday, August 26.
August 17 — The virtual 2021 FAA UAS Symposium is set for September 14 and 15.
August 11 — Meeting will provide overview on proposed Harrisburg airspace modification.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 43-218 — Operational Authorization of Integrated Aircraft Health Management System (July 8, 2022)
- 150/5000-9B — Guidelines for Sound Insulation of Structures Exposed to Aircraft Noise (June 8, 2022)
- 150/5200-28G — Notice to Air Missions (NOTAMs) for Airport Operators (May 25, 2022)
- 90-106B — Enhanced Flight Vision System Operations (May 2, 2022)
- 150/5335-5D — Standardized Method of Reporting Airport Pavement Strength - PCR (April 29, 2022)
- 2022-13-10 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 16, 2022)
- 2022-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-15-07 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-16-04 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 2022-15-06 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- AC 8050-5 — DEALER'S AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE APPLICATION (February 28, 2025)
- FAA 5100-108 — All-Cargo Air Carrier Activity Report (August 1, 2022)
- FAA 8060-15 — PILOT RECORDS DATABASE PILOT RECORD DISPUTE (June 8, 2022)
- 7140-1 — NOTICE OF PROPOSED OUTDOOR LASER OPERATION(S) (April 11, 2022)
- AC 8060-56 — APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF LOST, DESTROYED, OR PAPER AIRMAN CERTIFICATE(S) (March 28, 2022)
- FAA 1800.66A — Configuration Management Policy (August 10, 2022)
- JO 6670.17 — (%) Maintenance of NAS Voice Recorder (NVR) (July 27, 2022)
- JO 3900.80 — Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Respiratory Protection Program (RPP) (July 25, 2022)
- JO 7340.703 — ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “WEJ” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “WE JET” (August 16, 2022)
- JO 7930.111 — Change to FAA Order 7930.2S, Notices to Air Missions (NOTAM), Chapter 5. NOTAM Criteria, Section 5. Services NOTAMs (August 11, 2022)
- JO 7340.702 — COMPANY NAME CHANGE: EXCLUSIVE JETS, LLC (August 10, 2022)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures are unavailable.
- Ground Stoppages are unavailable.
- Ground Delays are unavailable.
- Arrivals/Departures are unavailable.
Calling all students! Register now for the 9/29 Aviation Safety STEM Career Symposium to meet our experts and learn… t.co/RAsNNOgeMq
Hey travelers, get the inside scoop on how today's weather may affect your flight. Be sure to visit… t.co/2gmukDHEKP
How is the FAA working with the aviation community to make runways safer? We’ve joined with airlines and other part… t.co/dd8tymrZQM
RT @TravelGov: If you're planning a trip overseas, check your passport’s expiration date before booking. Many countries require at least si…
RT @TSA: Looking high and low for travel answers? Don't get caught feeling like you're on a roller coaster. Avoid going around in circles b…
Hey travelers, get the inside scoop on how today's weather may affect your flight. Be sure to visit… t.co/wYDIP2FjXI
Due to unexpected staff availability tonight, the FAA must reduce the flow of aircraft around New York City to main… t.co/dPhPDtTAuG
Small and Disadvantaged Businesses: Do you know how to work with the FAA? Register for our webinar on September 12… t.co/iZ0t0s3YpN
RT @FAASafetyBrief: The FAA identified 7 airfield geometry configurations that most frequently lead to pilot challenges resulting in runway…