Join the FAA for Drone Safety Awareness Week
August 26 — FAA hosts third annual Drone Safety Awareness Week from Sept. 13–19
FAA Invests $766M to Build Safer, More Sustainable Airports
August 24 — More than 250 grants awarded to airports across the U.S.
FAA, DoD to Hold Workshop on Providing Real-Time Military Airspace Status
August 18 — Workshop will be held on Thursday, August 26.
Time to Register for Episode IV of the 2021 FAA UAS Symposium
August 17 — The virtual 2021 FAA UAS Symposium is set for September 14 and 15.
FAA To Hold Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Airspace Meeting
August 11 — Meeting will provide overview on proposed Harrisburg airspace modification.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 150/5210-23A — ARFF Vehicle and High Reach Extendable Turret (HRET) Operation, Training and Qualifications (May 25, 2023)
- 135-10C — Approved Aircraft Inspection Program (May 23, 2023)
- 33.70-3 — Damage Tolerance for Material Anomalies in Titanium Life-Limited Turbine Engine Rotors (April 17, 2023)
- 150/5300-20 — Submission of On-Airport Proposals for Aeronautical Study (April 5, 2023)
- 33.76-1B — Bird Ingestion Certification Standards (April 3, 2023)
- 2022-13-10 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 16, 2022)
- 2022-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-15-07 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-16-04 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 2022-15-06 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- AC 8060-71 — Verification of Authenticity of Foreign License and Medical Certification (May 18, 2023)
- FAA 7460-2 — Supplemental Notice (May 1, 2023)
- FAA 7460-1 — NOTICE OF PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OR ALTERATION (May 1, 2023)
- AC 8050-1 — Aircraft Registration Application (April 5, 2023)
- 5280-1 — Application for Airport Operating Certificate (February 21, 2023)
- 1240.17 — FAA International Governance (May 30, 2023)
- JO 7210.3DD — Facility Operation and Administration (April 20, 2023)
- JO 7110.65AA — Air Traffic Control (April 20, 2023)
- JO 7210.944 — Hot Air Balloon LOA for Class C Airspace (May 26, 2023)
- JO 7340.744 — ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “VUS” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “HARBINGER” (May 23, 2023)
- JO 7340.743 — ICAO THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) “OFT” AND ASSOCIATED CALL SIGN “OUTFITTER” (May 23, 2023)
Look Up N-Numbers
Drones/Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures are unavailable.
- Ground Stoppages are unavailable.
- Ground Delays are unavailable.
- Arrivals/Departures are unavailable.
✈️ Traffic Report: ☁️/🌬️could impact DC, @CLTAirport, @flySEA, @flySFO and @LASairport. ⛈️ possible at @MCO,… t.co/zVIwpJ5M49
Is your #MemorialDay trip over? Double check your packed bags before you return to the airport. Laptops, portable p… t.co/dkBHWvU2iR
RT @SecretaryPete: On Memorial Day, we remember all who gave their lives in our nation's defense. It is up to us to live up to their sacrif…
This Memorial Day, we remember and honor the brave Americans who sacrificed their lives for our country. Thank you… t.co/5wdgSt176Q
Getting ready to head home? ✈️ Kids get it. So should you. The FAA has zero tolerance for bad behavior on airplanes… t.co/aazwIiaO2m
From hangry children to turbulence, a number of things can impact the mood & safety of your travel experience with… t.co/ULFeigyXiT
Getting ready to fly home? Make sure you know about your airline's commitments for cancellations. Visit @USDOT's Ai… t.co/dRRNMzGgxO
RT @USDOT: We’re supporting the construction of a new terminal building at Missoula Montana Airport that will add capacity to meet increase…
If you are experiencing a controllable cancellation or delay, know what you are owed by your airline. Visit @USDOT'… t.co/9qjmxWISuA
RT @SecretaryPete: Glad to see good performance so far this Memorial Day weekend as flight cancellation rates remain below 1%. t.co…
RT @USDOT: In Long Island, NY, East Farmingdale’s Republic Airport will receive over $12 million to reconstructing a taxiway, adding a taxi…
RT @SecretaryPete: America is the country that ushered in the aviation age - Americans should always be able to count on the best aviation…
RT @SecretaryPete: This weekend is bringing the busiest travel days since before the pandemic, and a stress test for the airlines. Performa…
RT @WHI_HBCUs: On 6/2 from 4-5pm, @FAANews will be highlighting @UMESNews, their successful aviation program, and FAA UMES Alumni. Students…
JUST IN: Yesterday saw the highest post-COVID daily traffic, with 54,684 flights. Thank you to the dedicated profes… t.co/Q2e3Di0m1q