August 26 — FAA hosts third annual Drone Safety Awareness Week from Sept. 13–19
August 24 — More than 250 grants awarded to airports across the U.S.
August 18 — Workshop will be held on Thursday, August 26.
August 17 — The virtual 2021 FAA UAS Symposium is set for September 14 and 15.
August 11 — Meeting will provide overview on proposed Harrisburg airspace modification.
Regulations and Guidelines
Recent Regulations and Guidelines
- 150/5390-2D — Heliport Design (January 5, 2023)
- 450.161-1 — Control of Hazard Areas (December 21, 2022)
- 25.353-1 — Rudder Control Reversal Conditions (November 28, 2022)
- 120-123 — Flightpath Management (November 21, 2022)
- 91-57C — Exception for Limited Recreational Operations of Unmanned Aircraft (October 20, 2022)
- 2022-13-10 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 16, 2022)
- 2022-13-18 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-15-07 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 11, 2022)
- 2022-16-04 — Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- 2022-15-06 — The Boeing Company Airplanes (August 3, 2022)
- AC 8050-1 — AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION APPLICATION (January 23, 2023)
- 1800-31 — Airport Activity Survey (By Selected Air Carrier) (January 18, 2023)
- FAA 5100-108 — All-Cargo Air Carrier Activity Report (January 1, 2023)
- FAA 4400-93 — Uniform Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Report (January 1, 2023)
- FAA 4400-86 — United States Tax Exemption Form (January 1, 2023)
- JO 6555.1A — (%)DRAFT Maintenance of Integrated Terminal Weather Systems (ITWS) AUTHORIZED BY LOA 1/24/23 (January 24, 2023)
- 8000.377 — Flight Standards Safety Management System (FSSMS) Requirements (January 9, 2023)
- 1240.16 — FAA Participation in ICAO Panels and Technical Groups (January 4, 2023)
- JO 7340.728 — THREE LETTER DESIGNATOR (3LD) CHANGE FOR “FKW/FIKES” (January 24, 2023)
- 8900.650 — Clarification on the Operational Evaluation Process (January 17, 2023)
- JO 7210.942 — Local Conferences (January 17, 2023)
Look Up N-Numbers
Check Airport Status and Delays
- Airport Closures are unavailable.
- Ground Stoppages are unavailable.
- Ground Delays are unavailable.
- Arrivals/Departures are unavailable.
Small Businesses: How can we increase your opportunities to work on upcoming projects funded by the Bipartisan Infr… t.co/wYODM2UCi1
We're working to "slide" your aircraft smoothly into airports around the country. Learn more at… t.co/GrXKOPKEvN
RT @flyLBB: Weather conditions at your destination will also affect flight status. Call your airline with all flight related questions: Am…
Have questions about the FAA’s upcoming internship programs? We’re visiting career and internship fairs all over th… t.co/9P7pT9JU1c
We're working to "slide" your aircraft smoothly into airports. These optimized profile descents replace less fuel-e… t.co/eFqIr5ww0U
Hey travelers, get the inside scoop on how today's weather may affect your flight. Be sure to visit… t.co/t6pn0JUtVP
Illegal charter operations aren’t always easy to spot. Learn some of the red flags to look for when it’s time to bo… t.co/Wwm8NNKzuW
Travelers: Expect delays due to wintry weather across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky, Missouri & Tennessee tod… t.co/5SVG786gaw
RT @AUStinAirport: ❄️ Ice & inclement weather in other parts of the state & country may impact your flight’s schedule! Be sure to confirm y…
RT @FAASafetyBrief: Thanks for being one of our 1.7 million followers! If you like what you see, here are some other ways you can subscri…
RT @flymemphis: For those travelers planning to fly tonight and tomorrow morning, please be aware of possible flight delays - as well as po…
RT @FAADroneZone: The FAA is advancing safe electric vertical takeoff/landing aircraft, or air taxi, flights. Vertiport design standards ar…
College students! The application period opens on Feb 6 for the Minority Serving Institutions Internship. Go to… t.co/0hNe9SjNQo