In accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, FAA certificate holders are required to update their mailing address within 30 days of obtaining a new address.
There are two ways to update your address.
- You can update your address online. This method requires that you register with Online Services.
- Or you can mail us either a:
- a Change of Address Notification form
- a signed, written request stating your
- date of birth
- social security number or certificate number
- new address
You can mail your requests to:
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time
Airmen Certification Information and Assistance
- Toll Free: (866) 878-2498
- Local Oklahoma City Area: (405) 954-3261
- Government FTS: (405) 954-3261
For U.S. Postal Service, Regular, and Priority Mail:
Federal Aviation Administration
Airmen Certification Branch
P.O. Box 25082
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0082
A Post Office Box is not acceptable as a residence address. A residence address must be furnished. If you want us to use your P.O. Box rather than your residence as your mailing address you may provide both.
If your residence address is listed as General Delivery, Rural Route, or Star Route, you must provide directions or a map for locating the residence. You are not required to obtain a new FAA certificate showing your new address. If you would like a replacement certificate, please request a replacement online or indicate your desire for a replacement and include a $2.00 replacement fee with the change of address information.