In accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, FAA certificate holders are required to update their mailing address within 30 days of obtaining a new address.
There are two ways to update your address.
- You can update your address online. This method requires that you register with Online Services.
- Or you can mail us either a:
- a Change of Address Notification form
- a signed, written request stating your
- date of birth
- social security number or certificate number
- new address
***A Post Office Box is not acceptable as a residence address. A residence address must be furnished. If you want us to use your P.O. Box rather than your residence as your mailing address you may provide both.
***If your residence address is listed as General Delivery, Rural Route, or Star Route, you must provide directions or a map for locating the residence.
You are not required to obtain a new FAA certificate showing your new address. If you would like a replacement certificate, please request a replacement online or indicate your desire for a replacement and include a $2.00 replacement fee with the change of address information.
For U.S. Postal Service, Regular, and Priority Mail
You can mail your requests to:
Federal Aviation Administration
Airmen Certification Branch
P.O. Box 25082
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0082
Airmen Certification Information and Assistance
- Toll Free: (866) 878-2498
- Local Oklahoma City Area: (405) 954-3261
- Government FTS: (405) 954-3261
By E-MailE-Mail Airmen Certification Branch
By FAX(405) 954-4105
Office HoursMonday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central Time