Airline Operator Training
Programs and Resources
- Airplane Upset Recovery Training Aid Revision 2 (PDF)
- Briefing: Appendix 3-B, Industry Solutions for Large Swept-Wing Turbofan Airplanes (More than 100 Passengers) (PDF)
- Presentation: Appendix 3-E, High Altitude Operations — All Jets (VLJs to Large Swept-Wing Turbofans) (PDF) To view presenter notes, mouse-over the text annotation in top left corner of the slide
- High Altitude Ops Supplement (PDF)
- Pilot Guide to Takeoff Safety (PDF)
Note: This is section 2 of the Takeoff Safety Training Aid. The complete training aid is available for a fee from the National Technical Information Service.
- Precision Runway Monitor Training
- ILS/PRM Approach for Air Carriers
- Wake Turbulence Training Aid
The referenced wake turbulence video is currently not available.