The Airman Testing Standards Branch recently awarded a new airman knowledge testing contract called the Airman Certificate Testing Service (ACTS). The ACTS contract provides a comprehensive, best practices approach to enhance the overall quality of FAA Airman Knowledge Testing. The ACTS vendor supports the FAA in development, assessment, maintenance, and delivery of airman knowledge tests. The vendor also enhances knowledge test items, knowledge tests, and supplementary material with automated state-of-the-art technology and academic expertise.
- FAA Tracking Number (FTN) Requirement (PDF) – effective January 13, 2020
- Important Information for Applicants Pursuing Mechanic, Parachute Rigger, and Dispatcher Certifications (PDF) – effective January 13, 2020
- Register for an FAA Tracking Number (FTN)
- FAA Tracking Number (FTN) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Airman Knowledge Test Report Changes (PDF) – effective January 13, 2020
- Airman Certificate Testing Service (ACTS) Awareness Notification (PDF)
Important changes in Airman Testing webinars. These changes will affect Instructors, Evaluators, and any person who is taking an Airman Knowledge Test on and after January 13, 2020. Register for one of the following webinars by clicking the applicable link.