Our mission is to help ensure aviation safety, support national security and promote an efficient airspace system. We manage a wide variety of disciplines including:
- Office of National Security Programs & Incident Response
- Office of Infrastructure Protection
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety
- Office of Investigations and Professional Responsibility
- Office of Business and Mission Services
- Office of Personnel Security
We ensure agency compliance with public laws, national directives, and the Department of Transportation, while striving to continually provide quality services to the flying public and FAA employees.
We serve as the leader for the identification, development, implementation, maintenance and oversight of security processes across the organization to reduce risks posed by espionage, sabotage, theft, vandalism, terrorism and other criminal acts. We exchange intelligence, respond to incidents, and limit exposure associated with enterprise risk management.
ASH Organizational Chart
Click here to view an enlarged and downloadable version of the ASH Organizational Chart.
Last updated: Tuesday, April 04, 2023