AIP Grant Payments
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has fully implemented its new department-wide electronic grant payment system, Delphi eInvoicing System. The system provides a web-based standardized portal for grantees to electronically request grant payments and monitor payment status. All airport sponsors have transitioned to this new system.
- AIP Grant Payment and Sponsor Financial Reporting Policy (October 2020) (PDF) (updated 10/28/2020)
- Notice of New Requirements and Procedures for Grant Payment Submission (PDF)
- DOT Delphi eInvoicing Website
Provides general system information and training materials and resources
Delphi eInvoicing System Training & Help Desk
The DOT has developed a variety of training resources to help grant sponsors and FAA personnel learn to use the new Delphi eInvoicing System. These resources include web-based training videos, desktop user manuals, and quick reference guides. Please visit the DOT Delphi eInvoicing Training web site links below to access these materials.
- Office of Airports Grant Payment Policy Training Presentation for Sponsors and Consultants: PPTM (26.1 MB), PDF (1.7 MB) (updated 10/21/2020)
Delphi eInvoicing Help Desk
For all questions about the Delphi eInvoicing System, please contact the Customer Service Center Help Desk. The Help Desk is available from 6:00am ET through 9:00pm ET, Monday - Friday, including holidays.
- 1-405-954-3000, Option 4, Option 3
- Toll Free: 1-866-641-3500, Option 4, Option 3
Delphi eInvoicing System Access
Prior to accessing the Delphi eInvoicing System, all grant sponsors must create a Login.gov user account. Login.gov is an authentication platform shared by United States government agencies to streamline the login process.
Steps required to activate your account:
- Contact your local RO/ADO to submit a request for access to the Delphi eInvoicing System.
- Once your application for access to the Delphi eInvoicing System has been approved and your account has been activated, you will receive an e-mail informing you that your account has been approved and instructions for new and returning users.
- If you are accessing the Delphi eInvoicing System for the first time, you must first create a Login.gov user account.