Skip to page content

Airmen Certification

Student Pilot Replacement

If you hold a valid (not expired) student pilot certificate, you may request a plastic certificate replacement. There are two ways to replace the certificate:

A new certificate number will be assigned with the replacement. The fee for a plastic certificate is $2.00.

Additional information.

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our office.

If you need to apply for a student pilot certificate because your certificate is expired or you never held one, visit the IACRA website and register as an “Applicant”. Additional information on student pilot applications.

Page last modified:

This page was originally published at: