Requesting Medical Records
To protect your identity and the release of the correct records, you are required to submit a completed Medical Records Request Form (PDF) authorizing the release of your medical records.
- A separate authorization request is required for each record released to any third party (physician, insurance company, employer, etc.) and to yourself.
- Please type or print legibly and remember to sign and date the request.
- To authorize an electronic copy of your record be released to a third party please include their email address and daytime phone number.
- To help ensure delivery of your confidential record to the correct office, verify the mailing address with someone in that office; addresses found online may be incomplete or no longer current.
- Hard copy records are mailed regular post via the United States Postal Service. You may choose to pay for expedited mail service through FedEx by providing your FedEx account number.
FAX your completed Request for Airman Medical Records Form to (405) 954-9326.
Mail your completed Request for Airman Medical Records Form to:
Privacy Act AAM-331
CAMI, Building 13
P.O. Box 25082
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-9867