Airworthiness Directives (ADs) are legally enforceable regulations issued by the FAA in accordance with 14 CFR part 39 to correct an unsafe condition in a product. Part 39 defines a product as an aircraft, engine, propeller, or appliance.
What if I want to see other types of ADs, like an old or previous version of an AD?
- Search Historical ADs (ADs that have been superseded or revised.)
- View Notices of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRMs) for ADs
- View Biweekly ADs
Comments or Suggestions?
We need your help as we continue to improve this new AD search tool. Please send us your comments and suggestions.
Want to be notified when there are new ADs?
These 2 emergency airworthiness directives affect the following 1 make.
Showing results 1 - 1 of 1
These 49 airworthiness directives affect the following 21 makes.
- Agusta S.p.A.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Bell Helicopter Textron Canada Limited
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- Boeing Company, The
- Bombardier Inc.
- British Aerospace Regional Aircraft
- CFM International, S.A.
- Dassault Aviation
- Embraer S.A.
- Flugzeugwerke Altenrheim AG (FFA)
- GA 8 Airvan (Pty) Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Lycoming Engines
- Quest Aircraft Design, LLC
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Rolls-Royce plc
- Short Brothers & Harland Ltd.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Stemme AG
Showing results 1 - 21 of 21
These 49 airworthiness directives were published in the last 60 days.
Showing results 26 - 49 of 49