ADS-B Airspace and Coverage
- Review our ADS-B rule airspace and coverage map at the airspace around your home and other locations you may fly.
- Get an overview of ADS-B requirements per airspace.
Do I Need to Equip?
- Use this decision tree to help determine if you need to equip.
- Research our list of certified equipment installations that meet the performance requirements of the ADS-B equipage rule, 14 CFR 91.225 and 91.227, or
- Search by aircraft make and model using our equipment search tool – this database includes both FAA-certified equipment and equipment in process.
ADS-B Out Equipage Levels
- Statement of Policy on Preflight Requirements for Operators of Aircraft That Are Equipped With Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Out
- Change to Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast Services
- Changes to Surveillance and Broadcast Services
- Statement of Policy for Authorizations to Operators of Aircraft That are Not Equipped with Automatic Dependent Surveillance–Broadcast (ADS-B) Out Equipment
Do I have to equip? What are the rules? What should I install? Get the answers.