- Guide Specification for Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting
- Date issued
- Office of Primary Responsibility
- AAS-100, Office of Airport Safety & Standards - Airport Engineering Division
Provides an interactive specification that airports can use in procuring Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) vehicles. It describes the selection process, vehicle requirements, and how to produce formal specifications.
- 150/5220-10E (PDF)
- 150/5220-10E Table of Contents (PDF)
- Errata Sheet for AC 150/5220-10E (June 13, 2011) (MS Word)