- Standard Specifications for Construction of Airports
- Date issued
- Office of Primary Responsibility
- AAS-100, Office of Airport Safety & Standards - Airport Engineering Division
The standard specifications contained in this advisory circular (AC) relate to materials and methods used for construction on airports. Items covered in this AC include general provisions, earthwork, flexible base courses, rigid base courses, flexible surface courses, rigid pavement, fencing, drainage, turf, and lighting installation.
- Related Pay Reduction Spreadsheets on our Airport Design Software page
- Engineering Brief 102, Asphalt Treated Permeable Base Course