150/5360-13 - Planning and Design Guidelines for Airport Terminal Facilities
- Date Issued
- April 22, 1988
- Responsible Office
- APP-400, Office of Airport Planning & Programming, Planning & Environmental Division
Provides guidelines for the planning and design of airport terminal buildings and related access facilities. Consolidated file includes Change 1.
Note: Portions of this AC are under review for update. Please contact the National Planning and Environmental Division for assistance.
Because of the size of the document, it is available as one large file (see Complete) or as several smaller files (Part 1-4).
- 150/5360-13 (Consolidated) (Complete) (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- 150/5360-13 (Part 1) (PDF, 941 KB)
- 150/5360-13 (Part 2) (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- 150/5360-13 (Part 3) (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- 150/5360-13 (Part 4) (PDF, 554 KB)
Energy Conservation for Airport Buildings
Provides guidance on promoting energy conservation in the design and operation of airport buildings, for initiating energy conservation programs, and for conducting airport building energy assessments.