Aviation Career Education (ACE) Academy
The ACE Academy provides unique summer aviation education programs for elementary, middle and high school students who are interested in aviation and aerospace. The program provides students with a wide range of aviation career exploration experiences and also focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
ACE academies reach 1,500–2,000 students each summer. These summer programs expose students to the following activities:
- Lessons in flight planning, aviation history, and the physics of flight
- Field trips to aviation-related sites
- Instruction on aircraft design and maintenance
- Flight simulations and, in some locations, flights in aircraft
Dates, locations, cost and age requirements vary according to sponsoring organizations.
ACE Academies are cosponsored by the FAA and various other host organizations. Our young men and women are our most valuable resource, and we are committed to continuing this exciting outreach program focused on creating the next generation of aerospace professionals.
ACE Academy State Listing
- Find an ACE Academy school available near you.
- Check back often for updates and added schools.