- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
March 5, 2021 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
March 2, 2021 – Airports will evaluate technologies and systems that could detect and mitigate safety risks posed by unmanned aircraft.
March 1, 2021 – This month's FlySafe topic looks at the safety benefits of expanding your aeronautical horizons.
Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers May Receive Johnson & Johnson's Vaccine, With Appropriate Precautions
February 27, 2021 – Agency will monitor the initial distribution and adjust the recommendations as needed.
February 27, 2021 – Use of COVID-19 Johnson & Johnson Vaccine by Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers.
- FAA Selects Five Host Airports to Test and Evaluate Unmanned Aircraft Detection and Mitigation Systems (March 02, 2021)
- FAA Proposes $27,500 Civil Penalty Against Passenger for Allegedly Interfering with and Assaulting Flight Attendant (February 26, 2021)
- Boeing to Pay $6.6 Million in Penalties to FAA (February 25, 2021)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $76 Million in Airport Improvement Grants (February 19, 2021)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces Nearly $2 Billion Grant Program for COVID Relief to Airports (February 12, 2021)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (March 05, 2021)
- Cabin Air Quality (December 18, 2020)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (December 17, 2020)
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP) – Formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program (December 07, 2020)
- Supersonic Flight (November 25, 2020)
- Aero Club of Washington, “Our Finest Hour” (December 11, 2020)
- Helicopter Association International, “Helicopter Association International @Work Series ” (December 10, 2020)
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, “Oklahoma 2020 State of the Aerospace Industry” (December 10, 2020)
- Rotorcraft Safety Conference, “Together, We Go Higher” (October 27, 2020)
- Flight Safety Foundation International Air Safety Summit , “Safety Leadership Never Sleeps” (October 19, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)