- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
April 25, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
April 24, 2018 – This month, we look at "smart" cockpit technology.
April 20, 2018 – The FAA issued an EAD that requires operators to inspect fan blades on certain CFM56-7B engines within 20 days.
April 18, 2018 – The FAA will issue an AD within the next two weeks that will require inspections of certain CFM56-7B engines.
April 15, 2018 – FAA Response to 60 Minutes Story of April 15, 2018.
- FAA Revokes Air America’s Air Carrier Certificate (04/03/2018)
- FAA Revokes Aviation Technologies’ Repair Station Certificate (03/22/2018)
- FAA Revokes AeroBearings’ Repair Station Certificate (03/06/2018)
- FAA Proposes $63,750 Civil Penalty Against J&J Tech Group for Alleged HazMat Violations (02/16/2018)
- FAA and CAAS Strengthen Long-Standing Bilateral Cooperation in Airworthiness (02/06/2018)
- International Aviation (04/25/2018)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (04/06/2018)
- General Aviation Safety (04/04/2018)
- Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR) (04/02/2018)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Regulations (Part 107) (03/23/2018)
- UAS Symposium, “Writing History in Real Time” (03/06/2018)
- FAA Commercial Space Conference , “A Hot Streak” (02/07/2018)
- Aero Club, “Aero Club, "Temporary Stewards”” (11/14/2017)
- Drone Advisory Committee, “Drone Integration” (11/08/2017)
- FAAMA Convention, “Managers are a Driving Force” (10/30/2017)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)