- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
October 29, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
October 26, 2020 – FAA highlights drone safety awareness–November 16-22, 2020.
October 26, 2020 – Agency to implement satellite-based air traffic control procedures for airports in Central and South Florida.
October 23, 2020 – FAA's STEM Aviation and Space Education Airport Design Challenge now open for enrollment through Oct. 25, 2020.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Historic Commercial Space Transportation Reforms
October 15, 2020 – New rule modernizes the way FAA regulates and licenses commercial space operations.
- FAA Proposes $464,300 Civil Penalty Against American Southeast Inflatables and Oxygen, Inc., for Alleged Maintenance Violations (October 16, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $57,000 Civil Penalty Against Murfreesboro Aviation for Alleged Drug and Alcohol Testing Violations (October 16, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Historic Commercial Space Transportation Reforms (October 15, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $83,000 Civil Penalty Against AirMed International for Alleged Drug and Alcohol Testing Violations (October 09, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $335 Million in Infrastructure Grants to America’s Airports (September 24, 2020)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (October 29, 2020)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (October 16, 2020)
- The Space Data Integrator (SDI) (October 16, 2020)
- Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements (SLR2) Rule (October 15, 2020)
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Regulations (Part 107) (October 06, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 2, “Safety Propels Innovation—Innovation Propels Progress” (August 18, 2020)
- Southern Region Airports Virtual Seminar, “The Only Constant is Change” (August 11, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 1, “Drones: Here for Good ” (July 08, 2020)
- ACI/AAAE Legislative Conference, “Airports: The Heart of American Aviation” (March 05, 2020)
- US Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Back to the Future: The Winged Gospel” (March 05, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)