- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
July 20, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
July 11, 2018 – Registering your drone is simple and inexpensive if you use the FAA Drone Zone instead of a private company.
June 29, 2018 – FAA reminds us to check the safety rules on flying with fireworks and flying drones.
June 29, 2018 – Responses to questionnaire will help the FAA understand the flight activity of commercial drones.
June 25, 2018 – These security restrictions are designed to limit unmanned aircraft flights over a security sensitive location.
- FAA Statement–Federal vs. Local Drone Authority (07/20/2018)
- FAA Proposes $327,500 Civil Penalty Against Rolls-Royce Corporation (07/19/2018)
- FAA Proposes $160,500 Civil Penalty Against Woodioso Technology for Alleged HazMat Violations (07/18/2018)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $659.8 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 390 Airports in 47 States (07/16/2018)
- FAA Proposes $150,000 Civil Penalty Against Metropolitan Aviation (07/06/2018)
- How Does That Work? FAA Air Traffic Control at EAA Airventure Oshkosh (07/18/2018)
- Oshkosh Airventure Tower – One of The Busiest in The World! (07/18/2018)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (07/05/2018)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (07/05/2018)
- Runway Safety (07/05/2018)
- FAA-EASA International Aviation Safety Conference, “A Shared Language” (06/19/2018)
- International Aviation Club Luncheon, “International Aviation Club Luncheon” (05/24/2018)
- NATCA Annual Legislative Conference, “Amazing is What You Do” (05/21/2018)
- UAS Symposium, “Writing History in Real Time” (03/06/2018)
- FAA Commercial Space Conference , “A Hot Streak” (02/07/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)