- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
May 25, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
May 24, 2018 – FAA announces hiring opportunity for experienced aviation safety professionals.
May 18, 2018 – Security restrictions help prevent unauthorized UAS flights over select, national security sensitive locations
May 18, 2018 – Stay Safe! This month, we look at best glide speed and distance.
May 14, 2018 – Register now to interact with officials from the FAA, EASA and other foreign civil aviation authorities.
- FAA To Open Additional 45-Day Comment Period On Environmental Impact Statement For Proposed Projects At Charlotte Douglas International Airport (05/25/2018)
- FAA Proposes $232,300 Civil Penalty Against Aviation Technical Services Inc. (05/18/2018)
- U.S.Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Pilot Program Selectees (05/09/2018)
- FAA Issues Emergency Order of Suspension for Island Airlines (05/07/2018)
- FAA Revokes Air America’s Air Carrier Certificate (04/03/2018)
- Supersonic Flight (05/09/2018)
- Environmental Impact Statement for Charlotte Douglas International Airport (05/01/2018)
- International Aviation (04/25/2018)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (04/06/2018)
- General Aviation Safety (04/04/2018)
- International Aviation Club Luncheon, “International Aviation Club Luncheon” (05/24/2018)
- UAS Symposium, “Writing History in Real Time” (03/06/2018)
- FAA Commercial Space Conference , “A Hot Streak” (02/07/2018)
- Aero Club, “Aero Club, "Temporary Stewards”” (11/14/2017)
- Drone Advisory Committee, “Drone Integration” (11/08/2017)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)