September 26, 2016 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
September 16, 2016 – Airlines cannot carry recalled lithium ion devices as cargo and passengers must turn them off.
September 13, 2016 – The FAA is holding workshops in VA, DC and MD to discuss proposed new Reagan National flight procedures.
September 9, 2016 – The FAA is now recruiting controllers who have previous air traffic control experience.
September 8, 2016 – In light of recent incidents and concerns raised by Samsung about its Galaxy Note 7 devices.
- Federal Aviation Administration Dedicates New Tucson Control Tower (09/23/2016)
- FAA Orders Suspension of Western Air Express Air Carrier Certificate (09/21/2016)
- FAA Proposes $892,500 Civil Penalty Against Air Methods Corp. (09/14/2016)
- FAA Rebate Program for General Aviation Aircraft Owners Who Equip with Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) to Begin Next Week (09/13/2016)
- FAA Statement on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Devices (09/08/2016)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (09/26/2016)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (09/09/2016)
- 2016 Military Airport Program Selection (08/17/2016)
- Moon Express Payload Review Determination (08/03/2016)
- General Aviation Safety (07/28/2016)
- Aero Club, “Redefining Business As Usual” (09/22/2016)
- Air Transportation Information Exchange Conference, “Air Transportation Information Exchange” (09/20/2016)
- 40th Anniversary of the Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals, “Black Aerospace Professionals” (08/12/2016)
- Utah Drone Symposium, “Utah Drone Symposium” (08/12/2016)
- White House Drone Day, “White House Drone Day” (08/02/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Appropriations Committee, Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development Subcommittee, concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/28/2015)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Aviation Subcommittee Hearing concerning Ensuring Aviation Safety in the Era of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/07/2015)