- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
December 13, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
December 9, 2019 – FAA advances the safety of this burgeoning field of aviation.
December 5, 2019 – Holiday displays not properly aimed at houses potentially pose serious safety risks to pilots and passengers.
November 21, 2019 – Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability expedites certain drone authorizations nationwide.
November 18, 2019 – Agency will host five public workshops on the proposal in December.
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Venezuela (12/13/2019)
- FAA Proposes to Revoke Executive Air Express’ Air Carrier Certificate (12/13/2019)
- FAA Proposes $3.9 Million Civil Penalty Against The Boeing Co. (12/06/2019)
- FAA Proposes $6.4 million Civil Penalty Against Deutsche Lufthansa Airlines (11/27/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $10 Million to Burlington International Airport in Vermont (11/22/2019)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (12/09/2019)
- NextGen (11/26/2019)
- Leaded Aviation Fuel and the Environment (11/20/2019)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (11/07/2019)
- Improvements to Aircraft Survivability (10/22/2019)
- The Boeing 737 Max: Examining the FAA's Oversight of the Aircraft's Certification, “Statement of Stephen M. Dickson” (12/11/2019)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Space Summit, “Unleashing the Power of Commercial Space Transportation” (12/03/2019)
- Dubai Air Show, “A Conversation with FAA Administrator Steve Dickson on Global Aviation Safety and Innovation” (11/17/2019)
- Washington Aero Club, “Safety Through Integrity, Innovation and People” (11/12/2019)
- ALTA Airline Pilots Association, “ALTA Airline Leaders Forum” (10/28/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (09/26/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (09/25/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)