- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
April 24, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
April 19, 2019 – Experts from nine civil aviation authorities will participate in the Joint Authorities Technical Review.
April 11, 2019 – The FAA provides more opportunities for people with disabilities to have careers in air traffic operations
April 11, 2019 – El aumento de la conciencia pública sobre los peligros presentados por el láser reduce los totales de incidentes
April 11, 2019 – Increasing public awareness of dangers posed by laser brings strike totals down, but threat remains.
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces FAA Certification of Commercial Package Delivery (04/23/2019)
- FAA Proposes $161,500 Civil Penalty Against Redtail Air of Moab, Utah (03/08/2019)
- FAA Proposes $150,000 Civil Penalty Against Pacific Coast Aviation of Brookings, Ore. (02/15/2019)
- FAA Announces Aviation Safety Rating for Vietnam (02/14/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Presents Astronaut Wings to Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo Crew (02/07/2019)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (04/15/2019)
- Láseres (04/11/2019)
- Hoja Informativa–South-Central Florida Metroplex (04/10/2019)
- Lasers (04/10/2019)
- Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing Program (04/08/2019)
- Aero Club of Washington Luncheon, “Aero Club of Washington Luncheon” (11/05/2018)
- NBAA Remarks, “NBAA Remarks” (10/09/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)