May 2, 2016 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
April 22, 2016 – This month, #FlySafe looks at aircraft performance and limitations.
April 21, 2016 – The FAA's automated registration system cuts red tape for non-hobbyist, government and commercial UAS owners.
- FAA Proposes $162,500 Civil Penalty Against Airbus Defence and Space for Alleged HazMat Violations (04/15/2016)
- FAA Announces Finalists Working to Get the Lead out of General Aviation Fuel (03/29/2016)
- FAA Proposes $52,000 Civil Penalty Against The Home Depot, Inc. for Alleged HazMat Violations (03/29/2016)
- Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing Program (04/12/2016)
- Aviation Voluntary Reporting Programs (04/12/2016)
- Commercial Aviation Safety Team (04/12/2016)
- Aircraft Electronics Association, “New Horizons” (04/27/2016)
- UAS Symposium Remarks, “Unmanned Aircraft Systems” (04/19/2016)
- NATCA CFS Archie League Banquet , “A Pilot’s Lifeline” (03/23/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Appropriations Committee, Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development Subcommittee, concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/28/2015)