- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
August 7, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
August 3, 2020 – Boeing 737 MAX AD NPRM now available for early public review.
July 31, 2020 – FAA amends air carrier training exemptions.
July 28, 2020 – The grants are awarded to 184 Airports in 41 States and 6 Territories.
July 27, 2020 – This month, we look at the importance of pattern precision.
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $3.3 Million in Seven Drone Grants to Universities (August 06, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $1.25 Million in Civil Penalties Against The Boeing Company (August 05, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Over $273 Million in Grants to 184 Airports in 41 States, 6 Territories (July 28, 2020)
- FAA Revises International Safety Rating for Pakistan (July 15, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $101,250 Civil Penalty Against Exodus Aircraft LLC of Wilmington, Del. (July 10, 2020)
- FAA Chart Supplement Modernization (August 05, 2020)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (July 27, 2020)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (July 27, 2020)
- The Space Data Integrator (SDI) (July 23, 2020)
- Commercial Aviation Safety Team (July 02, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 1, “Drones: Here for Good ” (July 08, 2020)
- ACI/AAAE Legislative Conference, “Airports: The Heart of American Aviation” (March 05, 2020)
- US Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Back to the Future: The Winged Gospel” (March 05, 2020)
- UK Aviation Club, “Standing up for Safety” (February 06, 2020)
- 23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference, “23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference” (January 30, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)