October 6, 2015 – FAA and aviation industry are using a proactive approach to reduce risk in aviation.
October 5, 2015 – The San Francisco 49ers are the first pro sports team to record an unmanned aircraft safety video.
October 1, 2015 – This month the Fly Safe campaign focuses on how to survive an accident.
- FAA Issues $27 Million Grant for Replacement Airport in North Dakota (10/06/2015)
- FAA Proposes $1.9 Million Civil Penalty Against SkyPan International for Allegedly Unauthorized Unmanned Aircraft Operations (10/06/2015)
- FAA Proposes $114,975 Civil Penalty Against Sun Country Airlines (09/28/2015)
- FAA Cuts Energy, Water Usage at Major Northern California Facility (08/21/2015)
- FAA System Outlook (08/20/2015)
- NextGen (08/19/2015)
- Flight Safety Foundation Media Breakfast, “Another First in Our Safety Evolution” (10/06/2015)
- AirVenture 2015, “Meet the Administrator” (07/23/2015)
- Aero Club of Washington, “It’s All about the Passenger” (07/08/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)