- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
October 16, 2018 – Agency invests in infrastructure at Piedmont Triad International Airport.
October 16, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
October 12, 2018 – Here's what drone owners and operators need to know about flying-or not flying-in the affected areas.
October 12, 2018 – Get the latest information for travelers, general aviation pilots and drone operators.
October 9, 2018 – Airspace authorizations and waivers not granted through LAANC or the FAA DroneZone expired at the end of September.
- FAA Relaunches ADS-B Out Rebate (10/12/2018)
- FAA Statement on the FAA Reauthorization Bill Passage (10/05/2018)
- FAA Proposes $474,000 Civil Penalty Against Frontier Airlines (09/28/2018)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $205 Million in Funding for Airport Infrastructure (09/27/2018)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $586 Million in Airport Infrastructure Grants (09/12/2018)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (10/10/2018)
- Supersonic Flight (10/10/2018)
- Surface Safety: Wrong-Surface Events (09/25/2018)
- Inclement Weather (08/29/2018)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (08/28/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- EAA AirVenture, “EAA AirVenture” (07/26/2018)
- FAA-EASA International Aviation Safety Conference, “A Shared Language” (06/19/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)