February 12, 2015 – Find out how NextGen is delivering for FedEx during Valentine's Day.
February 11, 2015 – Broad FAA authorizations offer industry more flexibility to conduct UAS research in North Dakota.
February 3, 2015 – Film/TV production and flare stack inspections included in latest Section 333 grants.
- FAA Proposes Civil Penalties Against Two Companies for Allegedly Violating Hazardous Materials Regulations (03/02/2015)
- DOT and FAA Propose New Rules for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (02/15/2015)
- Alaska Pilots Experiencing Benefits of Weather Cameras (02/11/2015)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (02/27/2015)
- UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS (UAS) (02/15/2015)
- Sleep Apnea in Aviation (02/02/2015)
- NextGen Advisory Committee, “FAA Report” (02/27/2015)
- Conference call, “Small UAS NPRM Press Call” (02/15/2015)
- Memphis Wake RECAT Press Event, “NextGen Helps FedEx Deliver Valentine’s Day Gifts on Time” (02/12/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Transportation and Infrastucture Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning U.S. Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Integration, Oversight, and Competitiveness (12/10/2014)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning NextGen: A Review of Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Improving Aviation Safety and Efficiency (06/25/2014)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Small Business Committee concerning FAA’s 2020 NextGen Mandate: Benefits and Challenges for General Aviation (06/11/2014)