June 18, 2015 – Administrator Huerta signs Letter of Intent in Paris to work towards seamless trans-Atlantic service.
June 16, 2015 – The FAA and general aviation industry's Fly Safe campaign spotlights transition training.
June 12, 2015 – FAA updates Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Information for Airport Operators
- FAA Proposes $77,000 Civil Penalty Against National Air Cargo Group (06/26/2015)
- FAA Implements Safety Reporting Program for Aircraft Certification Service Employees (06/25/2015)
- FAA Proposes $70,000 Civil Penalty Against Home Depot for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (06/18/2015)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (06/16/2015)
- En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) (04/29/2015)
- Equivalent Lateral Spacing Operations (ELSO) (04/21/2015)
- RTCA 2015 Global Aviation Symposium, “RTCA: An Indispensable Partner” (06/03/2015)
- NEXTOR Event, “Knowing the Right Questions” (05/28/2015)
- Data Comm Press Conference, “Data Communications at Newark Liberty International Airport” (05/21/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)