- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
November 24, 2020 – Draft Environmental Assessment addresses proposed commercial space reentry operations at site.
November 24, 2020 – Help Everyone Have a Safe Journey and Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
November 24, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
November 23, 2020 – FAA Issues Clarifying information for Airmen Using Medical Certificate Duration Relief
November 23, 2020 – SpaceX proposes to launch Starship/Super Heavy from Boca Chica facility.
- Federal Guidance to Fly Healthy This Holiday Season (November 12, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Successful Completion of Drone Pilot Program, Announces New Program Called BEYOND (October 30, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $464,300 Civil Penalty Against American Southeast Inflatables and Oxygen, Inc., for Alleged Maintenance Violations (October 16, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $57,000 Civil Penalty Against Murfreesboro Aviation for Alleged Drug and Alcohol Testing Violations (October 16, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Historic Commercial Space Transportation Reforms (October 15, 2020)
- Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR) (November 18, 2020)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (October 29, 2020)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (October 16, 2020)
- The Space Data Integrator (SDI) (October 16, 2020)
- Streamlined Launch and Reentry Licensing Requirements (SLR2) Rule (October 15, 2020)
- Rotorcraft Safety Conference, “Together, We Go Higher” (October 27, 2020)
- Flight Safety Foundation International Air Safety Summit , “Safety Leadership Never Sleeps” (October 19, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 2, “Safety Propels Innovation—Innovation Propels Progress” (August 18, 2020)
- Southern Region Airports Virtual Seminar, “The Only Constant is Change” (August 11, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 1, “Drones: Here for Good ” (July 08, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)