- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
September 19, 2018 – Here's what drone owners and operators need to know about flying-or not flying-in the affected areas.
September 19, 2018 – Get the latest information for travelers, general aviation pilots and drone operators.
September 19, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
September 10, 2018 – Agencies invest $24.8 Million in infrastructure and technology at Sarasota Bradenton International Airport
August 15, 2018 – This month, we look at staying safe during maneuvering flight operations.
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $586 Million in Airport Infrastructure Grants (09/12/2018)
- FAA Makes Airspace Changes for Cleveland/Detroit Metroplex Project (09/05/2018)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $616.9 Million in Infrastructure Grants to Airports in 45 States and 4 U.S. Territories (08/24/2018)
- FAA Revokes Repair Station Certificate of Sensenich Propeller Service’s Connecticut Maintenance Facility (08/21/2018)
- FAA Proposes $126,000 Civil Penalty Against RAE-I.T. Asset Management for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (08/10/2018)
- Inclement Weather (08/29/2018)
- Aerospace Medicine and Safety (08/28/2018)
- Lithium Batteries (08/28/2018)
- Aviation Safety Information Analysis and Sharing Program (08/23/2018)
- Aviation Voluntary Reporting Programs (08/23/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- EAA AirVenture, “EAA AirVenture” (07/26/2018)
- FAA-EASA International Aviation Safety Conference, “A Shared Language” (06/19/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)