- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
July 2, 2020 – Government publishes national strategy for air transportation system recovery.
July 2, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
July 1, 2020 – The FAA and Boeing today completed the certification flight tests on the Boeing 737 MAX.
June 30, 2020 – The grants are awarded to 347 Airports in 46 States and 4 Territories.
June 25, 2020 – FAA amends SFAR 118 to further extend COVID-19 relief.
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces Nearly $800 Million in Grants to 347 Airports in 46 States and 4 Territories (June 30, 2020)
- FAA Administrator Dickson Testifies before Senate on Boeing 737 MAX (June 17, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $67,050 Civil Penalty Against Wings Over L.A. of Van Nuys, Calif. (May 22, 2020)
- Dates Set for FAA UAS Symposium – Remotely Piloted Edition (May 21, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $5.89 Million Civil Penalty Against Humes McCoy Aviation of Atlanta, Ga., for Alleged Illegal Charter Flights (May 20, 2020)
- Commercial Aviation Safety Team (July 02, 2020)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (June 19, 2020)
- Restricted Airspace (June 18, 2020)
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP) – Formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program (June 05, 2020)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (May 21, 2020)
- ACI/AAAE Legislative Conference, “Airports: The Heart of American Aviation” (March 05, 2020)
- US Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Back to the Future: The Winged Gospel” (March 05, 2020)
- UK Aviation Club, “Standing up for Safety” (February 06, 2020)
- 23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference, “23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference” (January 30, 2020)
- Helicopter Association International – Heli-Expo, “Helicopter Safety – Time to Think Outside the Box ” (January 28, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)