- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
June 14, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
June 13, 2019 – The FAA is accepting applications for air traffic controllers.
June 7, 2019 – This month, we look at how the FAA is Reducing Regulatory Roadblocks.
U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $840 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 381 Airports in 47 States
June 5, 2019 – The 432 grants will fund infrastructure projects at 381 airports around the country.
June 5, 2019 – Agency to invest $61 million in a new air traffic control facility at Piedmont Triad International Airport in N.C.
- FAA Proposes $715,438 Civil Penalty Against Allegiant Air (06/12/2019)
- FAA Proposes $203,100 Civil Penalty Against GEE-BEE Aeroproducts (06/07/2019)
- FAA Proposes $742,677 Civil Penalty Against AAR Airlift Group of Palm Bay, Fla. (06/07/2019)
- FAA Proposes $97,500 Civil Penalty Against Agrarflug Helilift of Germany for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (06/07/2019)
- FAA Revokes Repair Station Certificate of Tandem Aviation, Inc. (06/07/2019)
- FAA Proposes Improvements for South Florida Airspace (06/12/2019)
- La FAA Propone Mejoras para el Espacio Aéreo del Sur de la Florida (06/12/2019)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (06/04/2019)
- Supersonic Flight (06/04/2019)
- What is the Space Data Integrator (SDI)? (06/04/2019)
- Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019, “Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019” (06/11/2019)
- UAS Symposium, “Safety First” (06/03/2019)
- COMSTAC, “A Rebirth in Innovation” (05/30/2019)
- Aviation Insurance Association, “Rising to Meet the Challenge” (05/06/2019)
- AUVSI XPONENTIAL, “AUVSI XPONENTIAL” (05/01/2019)
- Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)