Press Office Contact Information
Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cover the press box daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET and have press officers on call outside of these hours. If after hours, please include your deadline.
Follow @FAANews for latest news and activities.
- FAA Implements Alternative Air Traffic Procedure for Teterboro (July 28, 2021)
- FAA Posts Sierra Space Dream Chaser Proposed Project Information (July 23, 2021)
- FAA Issues Decision on LaGuardia AirTrain Environmental Review (July 20, 2021)
- FAA to Host Northern California Airspace Workshops (July 14, 2021)
- FAA Launches "Zero Tolerance for Unruly and Dangerous Behavior" Toolkit (July 13, 2021)
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update (July 09, 2021)
- FAA Launches Campaign to Encourage Air Traffic Controller Applications from Women, Minorities (July 22, 2021)
- FAA Opens Houston Space Safety Office to Increase Oversight of Texas and New Mexico Operations (July 19, 2021)
- FAA Activates System to Track Space Launch, Reentry Vehicles (July 08, 2021)
- FAA Releases New PSA, Levies $119K Against 9 Passengers for Alleged Unruly Behavior (July 06, 2021)
- FAA Awards Nearly $845M to Build More Accessible, Environmentally Friendly and Modern Airports (July 01, 2021)
- FAA, European Commission Reaffirm Commitment to Build Safer, More Sustainable Aviation System (June 30, 2021)
- FAA Announces Approved Administrators for Recreational Drone Pilot Safety Test (June 22, 2021)
- FAA Proposes $124,500 in Civil Penalties Against Eight Passengers for Allegedly Interfering with Flight Attendants (June 22, 2021)
- FAA Provides $8 Billion in Airport Rescue Grants (June 22, 2021)
- FAA Launches Voluntary Reporting Program for Safety Office (June 21, 2021)
Visit our collections of social media content:
- Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)