- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
September 13, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
September 12, 2019 – This month we look at post maintenance preflight checks and why they are important.
September 8, 2019 – Flight restrictions over the Bahamas are in place to support search and rescue and humanitarian assistance operations.
September 4, 2019 – Multiple, Beyond Visual Line of Sight drone operations safely conducted at low altitudes without ATC services.
August 30, 2019 – Joint Authorities Technical Review (JATR) Panel to Deliver Findings in Coming Weeks.
- FAA Proposes $514,558 Civil Penalty Against Aerospace Support International for Allegedly Misleading Customers About Parts Airworthiness (09/06/2019)
- Stephen M. Dickson Sworn in as Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (08/12/2019)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $478 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 232 Airports in 43 States (07/31/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.3 Million Infrastructure Grant to a Connecticut Airport (07/31/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.5 Million Infrastructure Grants to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (07/31/2019)
- Restricted Airspace (09/13/2019)
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP) – Formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program (09/03/2019)
- Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar (SENSR) (08/27/2019)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (08/20/2019)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (08/20/2019)
- InterDrone – International Drone Conference and Exhibition, “FAA Deputy Administrator Daniel Elwell at InterDrone 2019” (09/04/2019)
- FAA Administrator Swearing-In Ceremony, “FAA Administrator Stephen Dickson Swearing-In Remarks” (08/12/2019)
- Theater in the Woods, “AirVenture 2019 Meet the Administrator” (07/25/2019)
- Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019, “Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019” (06/11/2019)
- UAS Symposium, “Safety First” (06/03/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)