September 2, 2015 – The FAA syncs new model unmanned aircraft guidance with current provisions in the law.
September 2, 2015 – Two veteran aviation professionals will steer the FAA's efforts to integrate unmanned aircraft.
September 1, 2015 – The Fly Safe campaign focuses this month on GA pilots and medications.
- FAA Proposes $173.500 Civil Penalty Against Servisair LLC. (09/01/2015)
- FAA Proposes $174,600 Civil Penalty Against Mesa Airlines (09/01/2015)
- FAA Proposes $211,000 Civil Penalty Against Dukes Aerospace Inc. (09/01/2015)
- FAA Cuts Energy, Water Usage at Major Northern California Facility (08/21/2015)
- FAA System Outlook (08/20/2015)
- NextGen (08/19/2015)
- AirVenture 2015, “Meet the Administrator” (07/23/2015)
- Aero Club of Washington, “It’s All about the Passenger” (07/08/2015)
- House Oversight and Government Reform Hearing, “UAS” (06/17/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization: Air Traffic Control Modernization and Reform (05/19/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee concerning “Flying Under the Radar: Securing Washington, D.C. Airspace” (04/29/2015)
- Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations concerning Safety and General Aviation (04/28/2015)