- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
January 14, 2019 – New initiatives encourage the safe testing and deployment of drones.
January 10, 2019 – Air traffic controllers and technicians continue to serve their critical mission to ensure the public's safety.
December 22, 2018 – Air traffic control is fully operational and there is no impact to safety or FAA oversight for travelers.
December 21, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
December 20, 2018 – The FAA wants to fill vacancies on the Drone Advisory Committee
- Federal Aviation Administration Clears Santa One for Christmas Eve Flight (12/24/2018)
- Statement of FAA Acting Administrator Dan Elwell on Virgin Galactic’s Successful Test Flight (12/13/2018)
- Statement of FAA Assistant Administrator Bailey Edwards on the Successful Virgin Galactic Flight (12/13/2018)
- Shaffer Appointed To Top FAA Airports Post (12/12/2018)
- FAA Proposes $624,000 Civil Penalty Against Steele Aviation of Beverly Hills, Calif. (12/04/2018)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (01/09/2019)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (12/12/2018)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (12/12/2018)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (11/21/2018)
- Facts about the FAA and Air Traffic Control (11/21/2018)
- Aero Club of Washington Luncheon, “Aero Club of Washington Luncheon” (11/05/2018)
- NBAA Remarks, “NBAA Remarks” (10/09/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)