- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
September 18, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
September 17, 2020 – Post-secondary schools are helping students achieve aviation careers.
September 16, 2020 – FAA Statement on House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Report
September 9, 2020 – New program to help students achieve aviation careers.
September 8, 2020 – Agency announces program to support aviation maintenance technical workers workforce development.
- FAA Proposes $95,000 Civil Penalty Against Western Global Airlines (September 18, 2020)
- FAA Proposes $247,000 Civil Penalty Against the Collings Foundation for Allegedly Conducting Unauthorized Flights (September 04, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.2 Million Infrastructure Grant to Reno/Tahoe International Airport in Nevada (September 01, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $10.2 Million in Infrastructure Grants to Babelthuap/Koror Airport on Palau (September 01, 2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $105 Million in Infrastructure Grants to California Airports (September 01, 2020)
- NextGen and Performance-Based Navigation (August 18, 2020)
- FAA Chart Supplement Modernization (August 05, 2020)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (July 27, 2020)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (July 27, 2020)
- The Space Data Integrator (SDI) (July 23, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 2, “Safety Propels Innovation—Innovation Propels Progress” (August 18, 2020)
- Southern Region Airports Virtual Seminar, “The Only Constant is Change” (August 11, 2020)
- UAS Symposium Episode 1, “Drones: Here for Good ” (July 08, 2020)
- ACI/AAAE Legislative Conference, “Airports: The Heart of American Aviation” (March 05, 2020)
- US Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Back to the Future: The Winged Gospel” (March 05, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)