- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
August 20, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
August 15, 2019 – The FAA to work with stakeholders on a new knowledge and safety test for drone operators.
August 12, 2019 – Dickson brings nearly 40 years of aviation experience to the job and becomes the 18th Administrator of the FAA.
August 8, 2019 – This month, we look at how to best use weather information.
July 31, 2019 – New B4UFLY app for recreational drone flyers.
- Stephen M. Dickson Sworn in as Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (08/12/2019)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $478 Million in Infrastructure Grants to 232 Airports in 43 States (07/31/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.3 Million Infrastructure Grant to a Connecticut Airport (07/31/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.5 Million Infrastructure Grants to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (07/31/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.9 Million in Infrastructure Grants to Six Airports in Washington State (07/31/2019)
- Turbulence (08/01/2019)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (07/31/2019)
- Supersonic Flight (06/28/2019)
- FAA Proposes Improvements for South Florida Airspace (06/12/2019)
- La FAA Propone Mejoras para el Espacio Aéreo del Sur de la Florida (06/12/2019)
- FAA Administrator Swearing-In Ceremony, “FAA Administrator Stephen Dickson Swearing-In Remarks” (08/12/2019)
- Theater in the Woods, “AirVenture 2019 Meet the Administrator” (07/25/2019)
- Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019, “Uber Elevate Urban Air Mobility Summit 2019” (06/11/2019)
- UAS Symposium, “Safety First” (06/03/2019)
- COMSTAC, “A Rebirth in Innovation” (05/30/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)