- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
May 5, 2021 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
May 5, 2021 – Supports Pilot Safety and Airspace Awareness as Commercial Space Operations Continue to Increase.
May 4, 2021 – The 2021 FAA UAS Symposium will be held as a virtual event with episodes in June and September.
April 19, 2021 – Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Update.
April 19, 2021 – One-Stop Access for Latest COVID-19 Air Travel Information from the FAA, CDC and other Federal Agencies.
- FAA Proposes Civil Penalties against Four Passengers for Allegedly Interfering with Flight Attendants (May 05, 2021)
- Federal Aviation Administration and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore Partner on Executive Video Series (April 30, 2021)
- FAA Proposes Civil Penalties Against Three Passengers for Allegedly Interfering with Flight Attendants (April 27, 2021)
- FAA Proposes $121,000 Civil Penalty Kolob Canyons Air Services (April 23, 2021)
- FAA Revokes Repair Station Certificate of Apple International Inc. of Tennessee (April 23, 2021)
- FAA From the Flight Deck Runway Safety Videos (April 05, 2021)
- Inclement Weather (March 24, 2021)
- Aviation Voluntary Reporting Programs (March 10, 2021)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (March 10, 2021)
- FAA Chart Supplement Modernization (March 10, 2021)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Building the Foundation for Aviation’s Future” (March 31, 2021)
- Aero Club of Washington, “Our Finest Hour” (December 11, 2020)
- Helicopter Association International, “Helicopter Association International @Work Series ” (December 10, 2020)
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, “Oklahoma 2020 State of the Aerospace Industry” (December 10, 2020)
- Rotorcraft Safety Conference, “Together, We Go Higher” (October 27, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)