- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
January 22, 2021 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
January 21, 2021 – The FAA and local, state and federal law enforcement will be actively looking for illegal drone operations.
January 19, 2021 – Grants aim to expand pilot workforce and educate students to become aviation professionals
January 19, 2021 – No Significant Environmental Impacts from Reentry Operations at the Shuttle Landing Facility
January 15, 2021 – New online tool puts FAA aviation safety guidance material at your fingertips.
- Federal Aviation Administration Adopts Stricter Unruly Passenger Policy (January 13, 2021)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $5.8 Million in 33 Unmanned Aircraft System Research Grants to Universities (January 13, 2021)
- FAA and NASA Sign MOU to Strengthen Partnership in Commercial Space Activities (January 08, 2021)
- FAA Proposes $422,500 Civil Penalty Against Sky Lease I for Alleged Avionics Equipment Violations (January 08, 2021)
- FAA Announces Final Rule to Facilitate the Reintroduction of Civil Supersonic Flight (January 06, 2021)
- Cabin Air Quality (December 18, 2020)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (December 17, 2020)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (December 16, 2020)
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP) – Formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program (December 07, 2020)
- Supersonic Flight (November 25, 2020)
- Aero Club of Washington, “Our Finest Hour” (December 11, 2020)
- Helicopter Association International, “Helicopter Association International @Work Series ” (December 10, 2020)
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, “Oklahoma 2020 State of the Aerospace Industry” (December 10, 2020)
- Rotorcraft Safety Conference, “Together, We Go Higher” (October 27, 2020)
- Flight Safety Foundation International Air Safety Summit , “Safety Leadership Never Sleeps” (October 19, 2020)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (November 29, 2017)