November 27, 2015 – The FAA says you become part of the U.S. aviation system when you fly your drone in the nation's airspace
November 16, 2015 – Unmanned aircraft users probably won't need help registering their drones when system is in place.
November 12, 2015 – FAA Administrator attends the Dubai Air Show this week; meets with government and industry aviation leaders.
- FAA Announces Revised Safety Rating for the Kingdom of Thailand (12/01/2015)
- Statement from FAA Administrator Michael Huerta on UAS Registration Task Force Report (11/21/2015)
- FAA Proposes $169,500 Civil Penalty Against Sun Air Express (11/19/2015)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (11/16/2015)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (11/10/2015)
- FAA Cuts Energy, Water Usage at Major Northern California Facility (08/21/2015)
- NBAA 2015, “Remarks to NBAA 2015” (11/17/2015)
- International Aviation Women’s Association, “A Complex Challenge” (11/11/2015)
- ALPA Air Cargo Symposium, “Safety and Security in the Air Cargo Industry” (11/05/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Appropriations Committee, Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development Subcommittee, concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/28/2015)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Aviation Subcommittee Hearing concerning Ensuring Aviation Safety in the Era of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (10/07/2015)
- Deputy Administrator Michael G. Whitaker before the House Oversight and Government Reform Hearing concerning Unmanned Aircraft System (06/17/2015)