- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
November 16, 2018 – New and updated routes lay the groundwork for satellite-based flights along the entire East Coast.
November 16, 2018 – New FAA flight program hangar will support flight inspection services for the Southeastern U.S.
November 16, 2018 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
November 15, 2018 – General aviation aircraft owners taking advantage of $500 rebate to help meet January 1, 2020, deadline.
November 14, 2018 – The FAA and Boeing continue to evaluate the need for changes as the investigation is ongoing.
- FAA Relaunches ADS-B Out Rebate (10/12/2018)
- FAA Statement on the FAA Reauthorization Bill Passage (10/05/2018)
- FAA Proposes $474,000 Civil Penalty Against Frontier Airlines (09/28/2018)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $205 Million in Funding for Airport Infrastructure (09/27/2018)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $586 Million in Airport Infrastructure Grants (09/12/2018)
- South-Central Florida Metroplex (11/05/2018)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (10/17/2018)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (10/10/2018)
- Supersonic Flight (10/10/2018)
- Surface Safety: Wrong-Surface Events (09/25/2018)
- Aero Club of Washington Luncheon, “Aero Club of Washington Luncheon” (11/05/2018)
- NBAA Remarks, “NBAA Remarks” (10/09/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)