- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
February 20, 2019 – Fourth annual UAS Symposium features government, industry and academia speakers.
February 20, 2019 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
February 15, 2019 – These security restrictions are designed to limit drone flights over select, national security sensitive locations.
February 15, 2019 – This month we look at mountain flying.
February 14, 2019 – The FAA wants more service providers for the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC).
- FAA Proposes $150,000 Civil Penalty Against Pacific Coast Aviation of Brookings, Ore. (02/15/2019)
- FAA Announces Aviation Safety Rating for Vietnam (02/14/2019)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Presents Astronaut Wings to Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo Crew (02/07/2019)
- Federal Aviation Administration Clears Santa One for Christmas Eve Flight (12/24/2018)
- Statement of FAA Acting Administrator Dan Elwell on Virgin Galactic’s Successful Test Flight (12/13/2018)
- Improvements to Aircraft Survivability (02/19/2019)
- What is the Space Data Integrator (SDI)? (02/19/2019)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (02/07/2019)
- The Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Wildlife Hazard Mitigation Program (01/09/2019)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (12/12/2018)
- Aero Club of Washington Luncheon, “Aero Club of Washington Luncheon” (11/05/2018)
- NBAA Remarks, “NBAA Remarks” (10/09/2018)
- Aviation Workforce Symposium , “Aviation Workforce Symposium Opening Remarks” (09/13/2018)
- InterDrone, “A Success Story in the Making” (09/05/2018)
- ALPA Annual Air Safety Forum, “Pillars of Safety” (08/02/2018)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Dr. George C. Nield before the Before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Subcommittee on Aviation, concerning Federal Aviation Administration Oversight of Commercial Space Transportation (06/22/2016)
- Former Administrator Michael Huerta before the Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development concerning FY 2016 Budget Hearing – Federal Aviation Administration (03/02/2016)
- Former Associate Administrator for Aviation Safety Peggy Gilligan before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee concerning Transportation and Public Assets Subcommittee Hearing (02/03/2016)