- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
January 21, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
January 17, 2020 – What you need to know about flying with hazardous materials.
January 16, 2020 – Statement from FAA Administrator Steve Dickson on the Special Committee's report on aircraft certification
January 16, 2020 – The FAA and local, state, and federal law enforcement will be actively looking for illegal drone operations.
January 14, 2020 – Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) available in Summer 2020.
- FAA Proposes $3.92 Million Civil Penalty Against Southwest Airlines (01/10/2020)
- FAA Proposes $5.4 Million Civil Penalty Against The Boeing Co. (01/10/2020)
- FAA Proposes Revoking Nantucket Express’s Air Carrier Certificate (01/03/2020)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Issues Proposed Rule on Remote ID for Drones (12/26/2019)
- Federal Aviation Administration Clears Santa One for Christmas Eve Flight (12/18/2019)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (12/18/2019)
- Supersonic Flight (12/18/2019)
- Commercial Space Transportation Activities (12/09/2019)
- NextGen (11/26/2019)
- Leaded Aviation Fuel and the Environment (11/20/2019)
- The Boeing 737 Max: Examining the FAA's Oversight of the Aircraft's Certification, “Statement of Stephen M. Dickson” (12/11/2019)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Space Summit, “Unleashing the Power of Commercial Space Transportation” (12/03/2019)
- Dubai Air Show, “A Conversation with FAA Administrator Steve Dickson on Global Aviation Safety and Innovation” (11/17/2019)
- Washington Aero Club, “Safety Through Integrity, Innovation and People” (11/12/2019)
- ALTA Airline Pilots Association, “ALTA Airline Leaders Forum” (10/28/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (09/26/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (09/25/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)