April 15, 2015 – FAA statement on Capitol west lawn incident
April 9, 2015 – The FAA is now using a streamlined process to expedite Section 333 UAS exemption grants.
April 8, 2015 – The FAA will hold the first International Rotorcraft Safety Conference April 21-23 in Ft. Worth, Texas.
- FAA Proposes $1.54 Million Civil Penalty Against Air Methods Corp. (04/13/2015)
- FAA Proposes $430,000 Civil Penalty Against Beechcraft Corp. (04/09/2015)
- FAA Proposes $195,000 Civil Penalty Against S. Vitale Pyrotechnic Industries for Alleged Hazardous Materials Violations (04/08/2015)
- FAA Forecast Fact Sheet – Fiscal Years 2015-2035 (03/16/2015)
- Engineered Material Arresting System (EMAS) (02/27/2015)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) (02/15/2015)
- ICAO RPAS Symposium, “Harmonized Integration”” (03/23/2015)
- ARSA Symposium, “We’re listening to You” (03/19/2015)
- Women in Aviation Conference, “Never a Better Time to “Ignite the Light”” (03/06/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the Senate Commerce Committee concerning FAA Reauthorization (04/14/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Appropriations Committee Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, concerning FY 2016 Budget (03/17/2015)
- Administrator Michael Huerta before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning “Federal Aviation Administration Reauthorization: Enabling a 21st Century Aviation System” (03/03/2015)