- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
March 30, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
March 27, 2020 – FAA Takes Steps to Address the Effects of COVID-19 on the Aviation Industry
March 26, 2020 – Aerospace forecast sees steady growth in commercial flying during the next two decades.
March 25, 2020 – Project will use satellite navigation to move air traffic more safely and efficiently through the area.
March 4, 2020 – Cameras improve safety by providing near-real-time video to pilots.
- U.S. DOT Announces Aviation Database NPRM to Provide Quicker Access to Pilot-Safety Information (03/27/2020)
- FAA Proposes $79,500 Civil Penalty Against the King Salmon Airport in Alaska (03/13/2020)
- FAA Acts to Help Airlines Affected by Coronavirus Cancellations (03/11/2020)
- FAA Revokes Operating Certificate of Paradigm Air Operators for Alleged Illegal Charter Flights (03/11/2020)
- FAA Proposes $19.68 Million Civil Penalty Against The Boeing Co. (03/06/2020)
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aerospace Forecast Fiscal Years (FY) 2020-2040 (03/26/2020)
- FAA’s Response to NTSB’s “Most Wanted” Safety Recommendations (03/16/2020)
- Continuous Lower Energy, Emissions, and Noise (CLEEN) Program (03/04/2020)
- Hoja informativa–Láseres (03/04/2020)
- Lasers (03/04/2020)
- ACI/AAAE Legislative Conference, “Airports: The Heart of American Aviation” (03/05/2020)
- US Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Back to the Future: The Winged Gospel” (03/05/2020)
- UK Aviation Club, “Standing up for Safety” (02/06/2020)
- 23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference, “23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference” (01/30/2020)
- Helicopter Association International – Heli-Expo, “Helicopter Safety – Time to Think Outside the Box ” (01/28/2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (09/26/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (09/25/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)