- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
June 17, 2021 – Proposal Seeks to Construct and Operate a Commercial Space Launch Site in Georgia.
June 7, 2021 – FAA Discusses the Importance of Pilot Vigilance on the Nation's Runways
June 4, 2021 – Launch Site Supports Suborbital Missions from Burns Flat, Okla.
June 1, 2021 – Episodes III and IV are scheduled for June and September.
May 26, 2021 – Additional penalties may be levied if corrective actions are not completed on time.
May 26, 2021 – The FAA published its final policy on requirements for proposed airport solar projects on May 11, 2021.
May 26, 2021 – New rule enables the sharing of pilot records among employers.
May 25, 2021 – Program provides grants for projects that will reduce or mitigate aviation impacts on noise and air or water quality.
May 25, 2021 – The FAA has downgraded Mexico's rating to Category 2 from Category 1.
May 22, 2021 – Today's launch reflects FAA's commitment to public safety from suborbital flights to interplanetary space.
- FAA Proposes Fines Against Four Passengers for Allegedly Interfering with Flight Attendants (June 14, 2021)
- FAA Revokes Certificate of Florida-Based Universal Flight Services for Alleged Illegal Charter Flights (June 04, 2021)
- FAA: Exercise Extreme Caution Over Belarus (May 28, 2021)
- Boeing to Pay at Least $17 Million to Settle Enforcement Cases on 737 (May 27, 2021)
- FAA Completes Rule Establishing Pilot Records Database to Increase Safety (May 26, 2021)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (May 20, 2021)
- FAA From the Flight Deck Runway Safety Videos (April 05, 2021)
- Inclement Weather (March 24, 2021)
- Aviation Voluntary Reporting Programs (March 10, 2021)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (March 10, 2021)
- UAS Symposium, “FAA Administrator Steve Dickson: Episode III Keynote” (June 09, 2021)
- European Civil Aviation Conference, “Opening Remarks–European Civil Aviation Conference ” (June 03, 2021)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Aviation Summit, “Building the Foundation for Aviation’s Future” (March 31, 2021)
- Aeronautical Repair Station Association (ARSA), 2021 Annual Conference Remarks , “Pride and Professionalism” (March 11, 2021)
- Aero Club of Washington, “Our Finest Hour” (December 11, 2020)
- Associate Administrator for Commercial Space Transportation Wayne R. Monteith before the United States House of Representatives Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Commercial Space Regulation (June 16, 2021)
- Administrator Stephen M. Dickson before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate concerning Examining the Federal Aviation Administration's Oversight of Aircraft Certification (June 17, 2020)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (September 26, 2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (September 25, 2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (March 27, 2019)