- FAA Administrator's Fact Book (PDF)
Facts, data, and graphics about FAA's management of our nation's complex airspace system.
- Airport Operations and Ranking Reports from the Air Traffic Activity Data System (ATADS)
February 21, 2020 – The FAA's Drone Advisory Committee (DAC) adds two new members.
February 21, 2020 – Get a heads-up on any daily impacts to normal air traffic operations.
February 20, 2020 – This month, we focus on the challenges of mountain flying.
February 19, 2020 – Grants will help keep our nation's airports in good shape and make air travel a better experience for passengers.
February 12, 2020 – FAA and AUVSI co-host 5th FAA UAS Symposium on June 16-18, 2020, in Baltimore, MD.
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1 Million to Laurence G. Hanscom Field in Bedford, Massachusetts (02/19/2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.3 Million to Two Airports in Maryland (02/19/2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.49 Million to 4 Airports in South Dakota (02/19/2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.5 Million to 7 Airports in New Mexico (02/19/2020)
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $1.9 Million to Five Airports in Vermont (02/19/2020)
- Data Communications (Data Comm) (02/07/2020)
- Airport Investment Partnership Program (AIPP) – Formerly Airport Privatization Pilot Program (02/04/2020)
- David J. Hurley Air Traffic Control System Command Center (02/04/2020)
- En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) (02/04/2020)
- Facts about the FAA and Air Traffic Control (02/04/2020)
- UK Aviation Club, “Standing up for Safety” (02/06/2020)
- 23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference, “23rd Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference” (01/30/2020)
- Helicopter Association International – Heli-Expo, “Helicopter Safety – Time to Think Outside the Box ” (01/28/2020)
- The Boeing 737 Max: Examining the FAA's Oversight of the Aircraft's Certification, “Statement of Stephen M. Dickson” (12/11/2019)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Space Summit, “Unleashing the Power of Commercial Space Transportation” (12/03/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Aviation; concerning Implementation of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 (09/26/2019)
- Deputy Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Committee on Appropriations; Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies; Oversight Hearing concerning FAA Aviation Certification (09/25/2019)
- Former Acting Administrator Daniel K. Elwell before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, & Transportation, Subcommittee on Aviation and Space concerning the State of Airline Safety: Federal Oversight of Commercial Aviation (03/27/2019)
- Former Deputy Administrator Dan Elwell before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Subcommittee on Aviation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems (11/29/2017)
- Director, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Office Earl Lawrence before the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation concerning Unmanned Aircraft Systems: Innovation, Integration, Successes, and Challenges (03/15/2017)