The standardized curriculum concept provides a means to standardize curricula offered by part 142 training centers to part 135 operators as an option to meet the training requirements of part 135.
Guidance is available to part 142 training centers on:
- How to obtain approval to deliver a standardized curriculum to part 135 operators, including:
- Guidance on how a part 142 training center may qualify its personnel as instructors, and
- Check pilots under part 135
- How a part 135 operator may obtain approval to use a standardized curriculum as part of its training program.
- Aircraft Master Schedule
- Aircraft-Specific Standardized Curriculum
- Instructor/Check Pilot Qualification Curriculum