The Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI) Library is a special library primarily committed to serving the unique information needs of research staff. Although the primary focus of the collection is on aviation medicine, materials on human factors, engineering, management, and general reference are available.
- Advanced Aerospace Medicine On-line
- Airliner Cabin Environment Research
- FAA Library (links to Online Publications, Reports, etc.)
- Full Text Aerospace Medicine Technical Reports
- Health and Safety Information for Aircrew
- Index of International Publications (PDF)
- Spatial Disorientation and Aerospace Medicine Reference Collection