Consistency & Standardization Initiative
What is the Consistency & Standardization Initiative (CSI)?
When an AVS action is questioned or disputed, decision-makers at every level of the AVS management chain are expected to thoroughly review the matter and be accountable for the answers provided.
Using the Consistency & Standardization Initiative
- Locate the FAA Office in the menu below that made the decision you'd like to question or dispute. Please contact the office and notify them you'd like to initiate the CSI process.
Locate AVS Offices and Services
- Accident Investigation & Prevention
- Aerospace Medicine
- Air Traffic Safety Oversight Service
- Aircraft Certification Service
- Flight Standards Service
Give general feedback to an AVS Office
- You can submit comments to an AVS office using the Stakeholder Feedback Form.
- CSI Principles (PDF)
AVS is proud to work on behalf of the American public to continually improve safety in our skies.
Last updated: Thursday, November 18, 2021