To be a globally-recognized aviation research organization through innovation and leveraging new technologies.
The Flight Research and Analysis Group provides leadership by defining and independently conducting aviation safety research while collaborating with the global aerospace research community on existing and emerging flight technologies and operational concepts.
Projects and Programs
- Aircraft performance research
- Collision risk analysis
- Flight Systems Laboratory
- Airport specific analysis
- Level D Flight Simulators (B-737/800, A-330/340)
- Human factors research and analysis
- Flight simulation (i.e., emerging technology research)
- Flight Standards Separation Standards Program
Federal Aviation Administration
Flight Technologies and Procedures Division
Flight Research and Analysis Group
6500 S. MacArthur Blvd.
Building 26, Suite 217
Oklahoma City, OK 73169
Phone: (405) 954-7466