The Designee Standardization Branch develops and conducts a variety of Initial and Recurrent standardization seminars both domestically and internationally that are used by designees.
- Designated Airworthiness Representative - Manufacturing (DAR-F)
- Designated Airworthiness Representative - Maintenance (DAR-T)
- Designated Mechanic Examiner (DME)
- Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR)
- Initial Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE)
- Designated Parachute Rigger Examiner (DPRE)
- Organization Designation Authorization Administrator (ODA-ADM)
- ODA Manufacturing Unit Member (ODA-MUM)
- ODA Repair and Alteration Unit Member (ODA-RAUM)
- For questions on Seminar schedules or enrollments, please access the Designee Registration System (DRS) For problems logging in Contact the FAA Help desk at (405) 954-4568.
- FAA Designee Feedback
- The FAA Regulatory Support Division (afs600) website.
For questions on Operations Designee Training: (405) 954-4753
For questions on Maintenance or Manufacturing Designee Training: (405) 954-4220
Branch Fax Line: (405) 954-0189