Each digital-Visual Chart (d-VC) is provided in one TIF file. Western Aleutian Islands is divided into an East and West side. Hawaiian Islands Sectional includes Honolulu, Samoan Islands, and Mariana Islands Insets as separate georeferenced files. The file resolution is 300 dots per inch and 8-bit color. The data is provided as a GeoTIFF and distributed via digital download (faster delivery) and DVD-R media. The data is valid for the 28-day cycle printed on the DVD label.
Three digital download zip files (and DVDs) will be produced every 28 days (13 issues per year), each covering a different region: East, West, and Alaska. Each zip file contains the Sectional Aeronautical Raster Charts, VFR Terminal Area Raster Charts (TACs), World Aeronautical Raster Charts (WACs) and non-georeferenced Flyway charts for each of the three regions. Chart coverage by region is as follows:
- East: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Green Bay, Halifax, Houston, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Lake Huron, Memphis, Miami, Montreal, New Orleans, New York, St Louis and Washington.
- TACs include: Atlanta, Baltimore-Washington, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, St. Louis and Tampa-Orlando.
- WACs include: CF-18, CF-19, CG-20, CG-21, CH-24, CH-25, CJ-26 and CJ-27.
- West: Albuquerque, Billings, Brownsville, Cheyenne, Dallas Ft Worth, Denver, El Paso, Great Falls, Hawaii, Klamath Falls, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Omaha, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Francisco, Seattle, Twin Cities and Wichita.
- TACs include: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Denver/Colorado Springs, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle.
- WACs include: CF-16, CF-17, CG-18, CG-19, CH-22 and CH-23.
- Alaska: Anchorage, Bethel, Cape Lisburne, Cold Bay, Dawson, Dutch Harbor, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, Kodiak, McGrath, Nome, Point Barrow, Seward, Western Aleutian Is. and Whitehorse.
- TACs include: Anchorage and Fairbanks.
- WACs include: CC-8, CC-9, CD-10, CD-11, CD-12, CE-12, CE-13 and CE-15.
If ordering through FAA, please provide the FAA Product IDs with your order for faster service.
|digital-Visual Charts (Eastern Set)||DVCE|
|digital-Visual Charts (Western Set)||DVCW|
|digital-Visual Charts (Alaska Set)||DVCA|