A number of Laws and Regulations, as well as Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) policies, establish the Office of Civil Rights' duties and responsibilities. This page includes the Secretary of Transportation's and the FAA Administrator's Policy Statements along with documentation from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Office of Personnel Management, and a link to the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA).
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statements
Secretary of Transportation's Policy Statements on:
- Equal Opportunity Policy Statement (PDF)
- Prevention of Harassment Policy Statement (PDF)
- Access to Programs, Services, Information and Technology Policy
- Employment and Advancement of People with Disabilities Policy
- NoFEAR Act Policy Statement (PDF)
- Policy Statement on Whistleblowing (PDF)
Laws & Regulations
Processing Accommodation Requests for People With Disabilities
- FAA Policy Order 1400.12
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Order 1400.8
- DOT Policies
- Procedures for Processing Reasonable Accommodation Requests by DOT Job Applicants and Employees with Disabilities
The following links are provided as additional source(s) of information. Views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Transportation or the Federal Aviation Administration.