- Can I still make medical certification decisions on my own?
- How do I join the AMCS Network?
- How long does it take to enter application data into the computer?
- How often should I transmit?
- How secure is filling out the 8500-8 form over the Internet?
- What are my responsibilities as an AMCS user?
- What data validation is performed by the AMCS Internet version?
- What do I do if an airman is blind in one eye or his vision is not (or can not be) tested?
- What does the Internet AMCS do for me and my practice?
- What exactly is encryption and why does it make everything more secure?
- Encryption made less cryptic: Why do you need it?
- What happens if I get disconnected?
- What type of equipment do I need?
- Why can't I use the back arrow on my browser?
- Why am I required to use AMCS to process pilot medical exams?
Aerospace Medical Certification Subsystem (AMCS) Online Support
Frequently Asked Questions