General Information for the CAMI Distance Learning Platform
Technical Requirements for Viewing Published Courses
Desktop/laptop using HTML5, and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: latest versions of Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome
- Mac: Safari 7 or later, latest version of Google Chrome
Mobile Devices (smart phones, tablets):
- Safari in Apple iOS 7 and later, latest version of Google Chrome in Android OS 4.1 and later
General Information for Completing CAMI Distance Learning Courses
All distance learning programs require that you create an account using a valid email address and your AME or Training Purposes Only (TPO) number.
- Existing AMEs prior to the establishment of the Designee Management System (DMS) and those previously designated were assigned five digit numbers. These AMEs numbers are now preceded with four zeroes (0000). Enter your entire nine digit AME number when you register.
- If you were designated as an AME since establishment of the DMS or are an AME applicant, use your nine digit application ID number. This ID becomes your AME number once designated.
- Physicians and staff for training purposes only should use nine ones (111111111).
Please read the following instructions before taking courses or contacting support. Note that instructions differ for New vs. Returning learners.
- New Learners (Account Creation and Initial Enrollment)
- Returning Learners (Re-enrollment after completing a course).
For assistance with training questions, please contact the AME Training Help Desk.