|Date of Seminar||Seminar Location||Seminar Type|
|May 11-14||Orlando, FL||AsMA (3)|
|June 8-12||Oklahoma City, OK||Basic (2)|
|July 17-19||Philadelphia, PA||Refresher (1)|
|August 29-30||Denver, CO||Refresher (5)|
|October 8-10||Fort Worth, TX||CAMA (4)|
|October 26-30||Oklahoma City, OK||Basic (2)|
|November 20-22||St. Louis, MO||Refresher (1)|
Register for a Refresher Seminar
We begin accepting registration for our refresher seminars three months prior to the start date of the seminar. To register for a refresher seminar, provide us with your name, AME #, and the date and location of the refresher seminar you wish to attend. Register for a refresher seminar.
The Civil Aerospace Medical Institute is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Definition of seminar refresher
- AP/HF - Aviation Physiology / Human Factors Refresher
- CARDIO - Cardiology Refresher
- NEURO - Neurology
- O/O/E - Ophthalmology / Otolaryngology / Endocrinology Refresher
Description of seminar types
- A 2 1/2 day AME refresher seminar consisting of 14 hours of AME specific subjects plus 4-6 hours of subjects related to a designated theme. Registration must be made through the Oklahoma City AME Program staff. Call (405) 954-4831 or (405) 954-4830.
- A 4 1/2 day AME seminar focused on preparing physicians to be designated as Aviation Medical Examiners. Contact your Regional Flight Surgeon.
- A 3 1/2 day AME seminar held in conjunction with the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA). Registration must be made through AsMA. Call (703) 739-2240. A registration fee will be charged by AsMA to cover their overhead costs. Registrants have full access to the AsMA meeting. CME credit for the FAA seminar is free.
- This seminar is sponsored by the Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA), is sanctioned by the FAA, and does fulfill the FAA recertification training requirement. Registration may be completed through the CAMA web-site or by calling CAMA at (770) 487-0100.
- HIMS AME Refresher Training. Registration is limited to HIMS AMEs.