The Bradley FSDO is open Monday through Friday (excluding federal holidays) from 07:30am to 4:00pm. Office hours are by appointment only.
- Bradley FSDO Service Area Map (PDF)
- Office Hours/Contact the Office
- List of all FAA Designated Pilot and Maintenance Examiners
Note: The Bradley FSDO is NOT accepting appointments at this time for the following services. Please read all notes and exceptions and contact a Bradley FSDO Designated Pilot Examiners (DPE) (PDF) for these services.
The Integrated Airmen Certification and Rating Application (IACRA) must be utilized for the following services. A help manual is provided on the IACRA website.
- Private Pilot Certificate Based on Foreign Certificate
- Military Competency
- SIC type rating applications
- SOE restriction removals
- Restricted ATP limitation removal
- Student pilot certificates
- Ground Instructor applications (Basic, Advanced and Instrument)
- Remote Pilot Certificates (See Unmanned Aerial Systems below)
- CFI Renewals
- Flight Instructor Refresher Course (FIRC)
- Wings Program Courses
- 135/121 Company Check Airmen
- 141 Chief/Assistant Chief Flight Instructor
Exceptions to this policy: CFI Renewals based on Duties and Responsibilities: Per FAA Guidance, a renewal based on Duties and Responsibilities still requires FAA Inspector physical review. All other CFI Renewals may be accomplished by a DPE. The following are examples of renewals based on Duties and Responsibilities:
Unmanned Aerial Systems
- The NEW Small UAS Rule (Part 107), including all pilot and operating rules, is in effect as of 12:01 a.m. EDT on August 29, 2016.
Note: The Bradley FSDO is NOT accepting appointments at this time for Remote Pilot Certificates.
Local FSDO Highlights
- Accident & Incident Data
- Airworthiness Certification
- Field Approvals
- Safety Alerts (AD, SAIB, SDR, & More)
- Technical Information (TCDS, TSO, STC, PMA, MMEL)