Local FSDO Highlights
- FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam)
- Inspection Authorization Renewal
- Report Low Flying Aircraft (PDF)
- 14 Part 141 Pilot Schools
- Attn: Homebuilders!
- Computer Testing Centers
- Designated Airworthiness Representatives (PDF)
- Program Letter Form: Experimental Exhibition (PDF)
- Designated Pilot Examiners (PDF)
Guidelines For Foreign A&P Applicants
- All foreign mechanics requesting U.S. Airframe and Powerplant authorizations should contact an International Field Office (IFO)
- Information regarding eligibility requirements
Guidelines For Foreign Pilot Applicants
All foreign pilots who wish to obtain a U. S. pilot's certificate must obtain a Verification Letter from the Airman Certification Branch in Oklahoma City, OK prior to receiving the U. S. certificate.
- Procedures for the Verification Process
- Contact a Designee (PDF) who will assist you in obtaining your U. S. certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact the Rochester Flight Standards District Office at (585) 436-3880, or send an email.
- Airworthiness Certificate Management (AWC)
- Accident & Incident Data
- Airworthiness Certification
- Field Approvals
- Safety Alerts (AD, SAIB, SDR, & More)
- Technical Information (TCDS, TSO, STC, PMA, MMEL)