Policy, International Affairs, and Environment leads the agency's efforts to increase the safety and capacity of the global aerospace system in an environmentally sound manner.
- Assistant Administrator, Laurence Wildgoose
- Acting Deputy Assistant Administrator, Wayne Heibeck
Office of Aviation Policy and Plans develops, facilitates, coordinates, and implements cross-cutting civil aerospace system policies, goals, and priorities.
- Executive Director, Abigail A. Smith
- Deputy Executive Director, David Chien
- Deputy Director for Policy, Minh A Nguyen
Office of International Affairs leads FAA's international programs for the harmonization of global standards, technical assistance, training, and infrastructure planning.
- Executive Director, Lirio Liu
- Deputy Executive Director, David Burkholder
- Regional Directors:
Office of Environment and Energy develops, recommends, and coordinates national aviation policy relating to environmental and energy matters, which includes noise and emissions.
National Engagement & Regional Administration leads a nationwide organization through a headquarters office in Washington, DC and nine regional offices strategically located across the country.